5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Perfect size to carry on the plane and stow under the seat. Has a surprising amount of room in it as well. Many different compartments. Great purchase!
Published on April 29, 2011 by thisisnotyou

3.0 out of 5 stars Size: Both Plus and Minus
Published on April 22, 2011 by Cassandra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Size: Both Plus and Minus, April 22, 2011
I have just returned from a 3 1/2 week overseas trip. Before leaving, I purchased this bag as a replacement for a carry-on without wheels which I was tired of lugging around airports. The Travelon certainly solved that problem. It was easy to wheel, rather light, and fit nicely into the overhead plane compartment. The fact that the main zippers open almost all the way make it easy to reach the contents.

However, there was a downside. Packing space and the division of that space are issues. The sloped design at the top means the reduction of packing space. In addition, I would prefer to use packing space in my own way without the restriction of divisions (such as pockets)put in by the manufacturers. One of the two zipper compartments on the front is primarily for show. It holds virtually nothing except, perhaps, a plane ticket.

As to appearance, the faux look of patten leather isn't really convincing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 29, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not function under the seat. I'm 5'1", October 7, 2013
Traveling to Europe on United . Huge disappointment. This bag will not fit under the seat. The attendant was upset at how bulky it was. I had an Isle seat and was forced to store it overhead far from where I was seated. This product description needs to stop touting itself as an under seat product. I had all my meds and essentials for an 11 hour flight removed from my sight because of the description if this product is off. Having been allowed two bags by the airline; one carry-on and one personal under the seat- this one failed miserably. I'm 5 ' 1".

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 5, 2013
Barbara J. Davis (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
It fit under the seat - even under a small commuter plane seat. The materials are cheap and the strap broke the first time I used it. I love the size and the idea but for the price I expected something that would last. This definately won't last long. I'm very disapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, April 9, 2013
The size is perfect for underseat and supports my 15.6" laptop. I like the quilted design and a lot of my friends are asking where I bought it. The only problem is the back-up bag, after only a week of using it the stitches in front already came off...not that durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend it!, January 18, 2013
Its very nice, it looks small but it has a lot of space. The quality of the bag is very good and the extra bag that comes with it helps a lot if you have extra stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travelon Wheeled Underseat Carry-on Bag, October 21, 2010
Excellent beautiful bag. I just love it! Very functional. Been looking for a small bag like this for ages, hard to find this size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Under Seat carry-on, June 17, 2014
This product is a wonderful travel Carry-On bag. I viewed the video & read all the responses from previous buyers. I like the space ease of use all the compartments. I have "soaped" the Zippers for glide of the zippers and have purchased Zipper Pull Repair packet just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality !!!, May 20, 2014
I have this luggage for more than one year ,I used every time I travel.
And the BEST. You can have under the seat !!!!!
I really recommend this luggage !!!!
I looked for many before I bought and it's good quality and beautiful too,I am happy I bought this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, May 3, 2014
Great carry on but the zippers can be temperamental. Will highly recommend to others needing an under seat carry on. Doubles as a great foot rest.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›