Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 11, 2010
They do their job keeping my shoes clean and are easy to carry. I like having two bags so I don't have to switch shoes in the bags. My only downside is that these bags barely fit size 13 shoes. It is still slightly open when I zip it up, but I guess that's what happens when you have big feet. Most shoe bags listed sizes and only went up to size 12 and these didn't say anything so I figured I would try them out. The shoes fit fine, but a small spot of my heels are exposed (I decided that was better than my toes exposed) so I guess these go up to size 12 as well. Most people will love these bags, but if you have big feet, you will be happier if you pass these up and look for larger ones.
on September 18, 2010
Seems a little odd to actually purchase bags to put shoes in- I have "stuff" all over the house that shoes could go in. However these bags are perfect for what I use them for in traveling. The keep my dress shoes clean and separate from my other clothes. The bag has two compartments so the shoes do not rub directly on each other. I keep the bags with my luggage and don't have to run around looking for a shoe bag.
I put them on my holiday wish list and one of my children bought them. Made a nice little gift, they were affordable and my child sees me use the gift they got me. Works out pretty good I think.
on December 16, 2008
I brought this bag for myself. Very soft material. A lot bigger that I thought,I wear a ladies size 9. I had plenty of room left. Would recommend.
on June 22, 2012
There are times when I need to travel for wedding or what have you and I need to take a suit, which includes dress shoes. I needed a travel bag for my shoes to not scuff them up while in my case or they may mess up some of my clothes, which is why I needed a shoe bag. These are really nice because they're made of a soft fleece, they have a divider to keep each shoe in it's own campartment, and this particular pack comes with a set of two bags. These are pretty near perfect except fo the fact that they are too small for my size 11 shoes. When I pull the draw string to close the bag either the toe or the heel is exposed. I fear this will scuff up the exposed part of the shoe which are the most visible parts, the front and back. One east solution is since ther's two bags just cut the divider in each bag there by making each one bigger and now I have one bag for each shoe. This way the shoes fit nicely. It suchs that I have to do this, but they are nice bags and work well, just a bit short of perfect.
on July 26, 2011
Bags are nicely made.
Sold as a set (two bags).

One small problem:
- each bag has an internal divider so that each bag will hold two shoes. Both shoes of my size 9.5 standard men's issue dress shoe will not fit into the bag. I use one shoe per bag and with the divider it is still a tight fit. I imagine you need to take scissors and cut the divider if you have anything > 10.5. I undertand the function of the dividers, they just need to be larger.

Otherwise, as advertised.
on August 10, 2011
These are great for packing shoes. Each bag has a divider, so each shoe in a pair slips into its own pocket. The drawstring is a nice touch.

I bought a couple sets of these for our latest vacation and need to buy some more! They washed just fine and I keep them stored in the suitcase for future use!
on August 15, 2013
I ordered these shoe bags and received them relatively quickly, however, when I opened the package, I was shocked at how flimsy they are. They are not lined, and when I hold them up to the light, I can see my hand through the fabric. I could have made something better myself. Not sending them back because I need something and these will do (for now)...the picture is not realistic. I thought I was getting a similar item to a shoe bag I bought several years ago from Avon. It was great...thicker velour type fabric with a darker grey lining...very sturdy and very well made. A big thumbs down on this one...
on March 18, 2013
The fleece material provides soft protection for your shoes, however the bag needs to be bigger to accommodate larger shoe sizes. My size 11 shoes barely fit and my size 12 shoes have a considerable amount of the heel exposed, which leave them open to scuffing. Something to consider when purchasing. At the time I ordered them there was only a one size fits all option.
on December 3, 2007
POSITIVES: I looked long and hard for a decent shoe bag, and this shoe bag was just what I wanted. It is made of a light, soft, washable fabric that I feel comfortable carrying around since it has an attractive appearance. I love the divided compartment inside to keep the shoes from scuffing each other. The bag is just the right size...not too big and not too small - perfect for carrying my dress shoes to work in bad weather.

NOT SO POSITIVE: The bags I received were GRAY in color, and not tan as the picture shows. It was a great value to receive a set of 2 of these bags for the price, but I have a feeling having an extra bag is a good idea since the fabric may pill, get matted down, and show wear after a period of time or after washings. I would not put wet or muddy shoes in the bag, since the moisture will seep through the fabric (there is no waterproof lining). I still give it 5 stars, since I have found nothing else I like better than this shoe bag.
on March 2, 2014
This is the second time that I've bought these.

This time it was for my dance shoes. I carry them around in a shoe bag but these add additional protection to keep the shoes from getting scuffed.

One of these holds two shoes. I wear men's size 9 - 10 and my shoes fit in without a problem.

They are well made of a soft material that will not scratch your shoes' finish.

The drawstring at the top makes sure that your shoes stay inside the bag.