5.0 out of 5 stars Notice Your Bag Instantly!!!
I recently ordered these for a cruise to the Western Caribbean. I hate the fact that TSA screens the heck out of you to get on the plane but no one cares when your bags come off of the plane onto the conveyor belt. Anyone can come and swipe your luggage.

Published 16 months ago by G Man

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed! Bad quality!
Piece of junk. One of the tags arrived broken (the dividing turn button had fallen off in the package). This product is so fragile, I'm afraid to use it, because I know that on the first leg of a flight it will be lost. And again one tag I can't even use. Also the plastic strap has not a good closure. It's a total waste of time and money. Delivery was also slow!
Published 10 months ago by scherfcom

5.0 out of 5 stars Notice Your Bag Instantly!!!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)

I didn't think these tags would help much, but let me tell you, they did! The tags are so bright that it's almost impossible to miss them unless you're color blind or the tag is facing the wrong way. At least in my experience, no one had bright tags like this.

The only caveat to this is that in order to open the tag up, you have to take the entire tag off and slide the tag into two pieces. Think of it like how when you play cards you separate the cards but they are still semi-connected. I like this feature because when the tags are securely attached to the bag, you can only see the name. If something is that urgent (like your bag being lost), then someone will have to take your tag off to see the entire address and phone number.

Just remember to read the opening instructions before you attempt to open the tag. I broke one because I thought both sides completely separated. Both sides are held together by a little tiny plastic "button" in order for you to slide the tag into two pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and easy to use, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
These tags are made of tough plastic with a rubber-like strap that snaps close to attach it to your luggabe handle. All you do is take off the strap, swivel the top around, put your name etc on the card- making sure your name appears in the window (I printed off our names and address on white printer paper, using small font and it fit perfectly and is very readable. I also put a piece of clear packing tape over the paper in case the little plastic window cracks) It's nice to have just our names visible instead of all our information. Then swivel it back around, put the strap back on and you're all set to go. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars luggage tag, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
Nice tag but no instruction on taking it apart and filling in address. Take strap off and slide sides left or right away from each other. What looks like a button is a rivet holding the two halves together. Do not pry apart. I did and broke the rivet. I had to glue it back together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent But Mysterious, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
These luggage tags serve their purpose admirably by being solid and instantly recognizable on the luggage carousel. However, there is a secret as to how they work, and if you are not forewarned (as I was right here on Amazon) you are likely to break them. A tiny illustration showing how to separate the pieces would do wonders -- they open like a fan. I would recommend these with the caveat that you must be careful and take some time to learn how to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help with traveling, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
We just returned from a trip to Europe.The bright pink along with the bright blue of our luggage made the luggage easy to identify. Being able not to have our home addrerss visible easily is a plus as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage tag review, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
Survived traveling 15,240 miles. Not in the way. Liked bright color.Wore very well. Easily identified and easily attached. They were very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
I bought these as ad on's so I could get free shipping, and was so pleasantly surprised, I thought they would be cheesey faux leather but are in fact hard durable plastic, and a great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, October 21, 2012
John (Naperville, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
Inexpensive and works. It makes my luggage easy to identify in the carousel and only displays my name so all my personal information isn't easy for bystanders to see.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed! Bad quality!, December 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard To Use, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Travelon Set Of 2 Tags (Apparel)
The design of these tags is fine if you don't, as I did, break one of the two trying to figure it out. They appear to snap apart, which is true,but if you completely snap them apart you break what turns out to be a swivel mechanism on the end. The plastic strap that attaches them to the luggage is terribly hard to work with...it is extremely difficult to open due to being so thick and also corregated. This keeps it from turning loose once it is attached, I'm sure, but it is nigh unto impossible to get it open in order to put it on the luggage handle initially. The strap is also too short to fit easily around a normal padded suitcase handle. As it's already hard to pass the strap through the buckle due to the aforementioned problems, this makes squeezing your fingers into the small space left between the strap and the handle even more frustrating. The color is good, though. It will no doubt facillatate spotting your bags.
This would have been a lot more satisfactory with a use diagram and a leather strap. .
AFTER THOUGHT: I see now an indication that this product was intended for use on a personal computer case. Well, that explains it being too short to fit around a padded suitcase handle, but the strap itself would still be just as difficult to open and buckle back again regardless of how thin the handle was.