5.0 out of 5 stars walking cane
Got this for my mom before a big trip she was going on. Said she absolutely loved it, it helped her 100%. Said other seniors were eyeing it, wishing they had one. highly recommend.
just one note - you sit on it with the handle between your legs. appears a little odd at first but is quite safe.
Published on August 29, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not perfect
Great design in theory and well made, BUT if you are weak in the knees like me you can't stand up after sitting without a little help. It may work OK for the short legged but for us with long shanks the seat is too low. Now if the seat height was adjustable......
Published on November 3, 2010 by Maurice Lafferty

5.0 out of 5 stars walking cane, August 29, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking stick seat, June 13, 2008
I have to say this item served exactly the purpose I hoped it would. It is light and durable.Its easy to open and close and doesnt occupy more space than a regular stool. My father, who is 70 cannot stand for more than 5 minutes or walk long distances and he doesnt like to use a wheel chair. When he came to visit I handed him this walking stick seat and it came in very handy in stores, parks, crowded restaraunts and bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Cane Seat, March 8, 2010
This review is from: Travelon Walking Seat and Cane in One, Grey, One Size (Health and Beauty)
This Travelon cane seat is perfect for those who need to rest while standing in long lines or needing to stop while walking. It is lightweight,easy to open and use, and really does support a large person: I am 5'10" and weigh 230 lbs. When using it as a cane just be sure that you keep the cane part vertical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 13, 2008
Roy Murphy (Canyon, Texas) - See all my reviews
I purchased this cane to give to my mother-in-law. She is in her 70's and had bypass surgery about a year and half ago. She is finding it difficult to make it through these stores where you go through two or three zip codes from one side to the other.

She has used it for about two months now and told me that she loves it.
It is a little bit hard for her to close it after using the seat feature but I think that will probably improve with use.

All in all it seems to be a great purchase.

I may get another one for my 102 year old grandfather but I'm not sure he would use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 5, 2009
palflowers (Elizabethtown, PA) - See all my reviews
Love it -- I have spinal stenosis and can't stand for a long time. This cane is lightweight - easy to carry around and provides comfortable seat for times I have to wait around. Would highly reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travelon Walking Cane Seat, October 20, 2008
D. Castillo "Hilo Girl" (Rancho Dominguez, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The cane seat is very sturdy. I purchased it as a gift for a friend who cannot stand for long periods of time. She is enjoying and using it on a daily basis. I'm very pleased with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not perfect, November 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cane/seat combo, January 10, 2009
This is sturdy and the seat is small but roomy. My mom loves this cane/seat combo. Having a seat available when she needs it is great. We will take it to a very large quilt show this week and she will be able to sit and rest when she needs to. With all the extra walking we'll do I hope she'll let me take turns too!

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL!, January 17, 2011
We bought this for my mother-in-law and she used it and loved it right away. The only bad thing is that it's not quite tall enough for her to use as a cane and it's not adjustable. She's under 5' tall so I thought this would be okay, but it's not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy cane chair, December 20, 2009
Nice product, seems secure and hefty enough for frequent use. A little awkward to carry, that's the only downside.

Rate and Discover Movies