5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Piece of Luggage!
Published on February 7, 2012 by Miche

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me
The Tote turned out to be as advertised, what I ordered, but not what I imagined. My mistake. Possible, but not really useable to piggyback to 25" Maxlite Spinner. Too large for Carry On for my airline. Tested it on a driving trip and found it useful for limited shapes or for clothing that could withstand serious folding or stuffing. Poor choice as a Carry On. I...
Published 12 months ago by Oregon Leslie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Piece of Luggage!, February 7, 2012
I purchased this to use as a smaller carry on instead of a backpack. I've used it on 11 flights and it is wonderful. It was fairly heavy after being packed with a ton of electronics and jewelery, etc. It rolled like a dream! Seriously like it had about 1 pound of items in it. Fits overhead or under the seat even on the smallest planes. I will be adding more travel pro luggage in the future. Can't say enough positive about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and suited for the job, May 22, 2012
Thomas Raffetto (Yorktown, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This is very study under seat baggage. It's plain and functional. Good wheels and handles and one big open cavern to stuff full of whatever. It has one small zippered pocket on the front for items you need easy access. Just what I expected from TravelPro. We have several pieces of their luggage and they're all quality products.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel to go, March 1, 2013
This little carry on was fabulous, it fit under the seat of the plane so I had no baggage pickups on landing. I went to S.F. for 6 days and it carried more than enough clothing for that time period. I have never been able to find a travel bag that carried so much. So I highly reccomend for anyone who wants to avoid the baggage terminal while traveling

5.0 out of 5 stars My School Bag, December 7, 2012
I go to nursing school, and there's always enough room in my bag to fit all my heavy books and give my back a rest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Travelpro Maxlite 16" Rolling Carryon, June 2, 2013
My 22-year old well-used 18" Travelpro finally wore out and I began looking for an "under seat" bag for International travel. I chose this bag because it opens from the top and is very convenient to load and to retrieve items during flight. The 16" width is sufficient to handle folders, a tablet or notepad, 15" laptop plus other items such as jewelry, an extra pair of shoes or electronic cables. The handy smaller zipper compartment at the front is also great for any array of smaller objects -- calculators, pens, tickets, passport carrier, etc. The piece fits most airlines end in first and larger planes side-to-side. Ladies, separate handbags cannot be accommodated if the Travelpro goes under the seat, but that's a minor convenience. Put money, passport, jewelry and hand lotion in the Travelpro and your handbag in the overhead! It has just most successfully traveled across Australia and return to the USA. I'm delighted I purchased this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect carry-on bag for overhead or under the seat, May 14, 2013
I travel for business and bring lots of a/v equipment. This bag has been perfect. I love that it has the strap in the back so I can stack it on another roll-on.

I knocked off one star because I wish it had a side mesh pocket for a water bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect rolling tote!, May 15, 2013
My Travelpro Maxlite Rolling Carry-On Tote was perfect for my recent travels. Being a petite traveller, I was pleased to be an independent one......because I tote easily fit under the seat. It was great not to have to ask for help.
M J Hopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., May 4, 2013
* It's a wee suitcase, and it does what it's supposed to do. I wanted it for toting art supplies to a weekly painting class, and the wide-open cavern inside is perfect. I didn't need a lot of pockets and zippers for things to get lost in (had one like that, and it turned out not to be a good plan) -- just a presentable box on wheels, and that's what this is. It's quite light when empty, which is a good thing, and seems very sturdy.
*Here's what I carry to a typical class: 15-20 tubes of paint in a plastic box, a jar of turpentine, a 12" long by 4" diameter roll of brushes, another plastic box with misc small items, a thermos of coffee, a sandwich, an apron, a bottle of water, my wallet & phone, a pad of paper, a palette, two or three small canvasses (I carry the big ones in my hand), a wad of rags, a roll of paper towels. It all fits with room to spare.
* One drawback is that when the telescoping handle is retracted, it creates a bulge at the top of the inside, thus using up a bit of space. But that's not the end of the world.
* Overall, a good little workhorse if you want a plain vanilla rolling tote - which is exactly what I did want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those overnight trips, July 1, 2013
Excellent construction. Sturdy. My husband needed this for overnight business trips that even a carry - on is too big for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 5, 2012
D. Watne (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Replaces a similar one, but I like this one better. Arrived on time and as described. Appears to be a quality product.

Travelpro Maxlite Rolling Tote