5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published on March 10, 2011 by NASADAN

2.0 out of 5 stars What Fits?
Not a 17.3-inch ASUS laptop. The bag comes in one size and they should at least state what screen size should fit. The bag seems nice but ordering it was a waste of time.
Published on June 28, 2012 by T. McDermott

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, March 10, 2011
I travel about once a month and always have a laptop, papers, and miscellaneous "stuff". This is a very durable briefcase which matches how I work. Everything has its place and is easy to use. Two months ago I bought a TravelPro at Staples - don'tdo it. They are lower cost, but TravelPro cut too many corners and the strap broke of after a week and the replacement did the same thing. This one is great. The hidden water bottle holder on the side is a nice plus as is the set of side panels so nothing falls out when you unzip the sides all the way down. Taking through the airport security line was a breeze - no need to take out the laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars great computer bag, November 21, 2011
This bag has performed flawlessly so far. Great to not have to take computer out at security-- just flip it open.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best briefcases I ever had, March 11, 2012
I use this briefcase day to day for work, but I mostly enjoy the checkpoint friendly laptop compartment.
It is a breath now to go through TSA with this briefcase without having to remove the laptop (and all the potential risks, such as someone stealing it or getting scratched in the belt).

Its construction is robust, zippers are high quality, it has internal bags for your computer cables, multiple storage areas, a really good product.
And it is a great fir to the available carry-on by the same vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best laptop traveling bag I've ever owned, October 11, 2012
I stuff this thing to the gills and run it through TSA without the slightest problem. The agents haven't given me any trouble since only my laptop resides in the side that zips open to lie flat. This is a sufficiently large, well-designed bag that will hold all kinds of gadgets as well as a couple of legal pads and a few magazines. It'll get too fat to fit under the seat if you're not careful. I also carry this bag to work five days a week. I expect it to last awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent briefcase, October 3, 2012
Steve (SF Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I needed a new briefcase that could carry my 17" Mac Book Pro and this one is great. Well made and a lot of practical pockets. I like the feature that allows you to keep the laptop in the pocket when going through airport security.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the bag, April 30, 2012
Terrence badger (Chicago <Illinois) - See all my reviews
just got back from overseas trip and I could not be happier with this carry on. It met all my needs and more,plus it looks really sharp

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014
Arrived as described, on time, and no problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars What Fits?, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Travelpro Luggage Crew 8 Checkpoint Friendly Computer Briefcase (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Upate, May 12, 2012
I was finally contacted by customer service after my second email. Although I was offered to select a replacement I bought this laptop bag because it met all of my specific requirements, that is why I ordered it in the first place. This is copy of a current email sent to company:

I find myself in the position of having to reach out to your company AGAIN, to get some type of status on my order. Per customer service this laptop case was expected to be delivered by 5/7 at the latest. It is now 5/12. This order was placed on 4/18!! Your company had NO PROBLEM billing my credit card on 4/21 but seems to have a BIG PROBLEM sending me my product.

This is no way to do business, or to get repeat business, or expect any type of positive feedback on-line. You need to have a representative from you company contact me immediately to rectify the situation or process a refund.

(I will update if a response is received)

Rate and Discover Movies