5.0 out of 5 stars Small Enough For A Carryon, Big Enough For A Weekend Bag, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Travelpro Crew 8 Deluxe Tote 16 Inch (Spruce) (Apparel)
I picked this up to go with my 28" rolling Travelpro Suitcase, for a ten day family trip that included an overnight getaway for my husband and myself in the middle.
The bag as a TON of useful pockets. I was able to store charging cords in one, medication in another, boarding passes in the outside zipped compartment, and the main compartment is very good sized. I was able to fit in a portable DVD player, DVDs, comic books, crayons, two sets of kid-sized earphones (it was a long trip), my Kindle, my sweater, and both my daughters' sweaters into the bag without feeling like I'd overstuffed it. It didn't even feel that heavy, probably because of the way the strap attaches - balances the load more evenly on your shoulder. The back of the bag has a loop that attaches easily to the handle of any rolling suitcase, and it even fits under an airline seat.
During our weekend away, I packed in three days worth of clothes (it was summer, but still), my cosmetics, other toiletries, the electronic chargers, and my Kindle - and could have put more in.

Just to mention, though: this is a BIG TOTE. If you want something petite and unobtrusive, this isn't it. It will fill up all the space under the seat in front of you on the plane, and if you do overfill it, it gets heavy. For someone like me, however, who needs to entertain a preschooler and kindergartener for a 2 hour plane ride followed by a 2.5 hour car trip to Grandma's house, it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, September 19, 2013
Kathy Blackburn (Asheboro, NC 27204) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelpro Crew 8 Deluxe Tote 16 Inch (Spruce) (Apparel)
Used this along with a 21" carry on for a recent one week cruise. This bag is AWESOME and has plenty of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travelpro Crew 8 Deluxe Tote, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Travelpro Crew 8 Deluxe Tote 16 Inch (Spruce) (Apparel)
Very happy with the size and all the extra places to pack stuff!!! Love the color. I intend to buy additional pieces that match this set