4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight. Stylish.
Published 19 months ago by Zachjj

3.0 out of 5 stars too big to carry on
this is a great bag but it's too big to be a carry-on. there's no way this fits in an overhead compartment.
Published 23 months ago by Ana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight. Stylish., May 22, 2013
This is not for the hard core travelers like airline employees that make up Travelpro's main customer base.. Travelpro has created this line to incorporate the feature set of their high-end, ultra durable luggage in a light weight, value conscience line for the occasional traveler, or those new to the business travel world. This is an entry-level product with a great degree of style and functionality. Stitching, design details and richness of color exude quality. Does lack a certain solidness you might associate with higher end luggage.

Only drawbacks are: 1)the materiel that makes up the lining and interior pockets seems a bit thin and delicate and 2) Materiel used for outer covering appears to be vulnerable to snags and pulls.

This is how the light weight nature and cost conscience price-point are incorporated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, October 24, 2012
K. Kier (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 Bi-Fold Garment Sleeve Bag (Accessory)
This bag was wonderful, served its purpose, and did not have any wasted space in it at all. I can not wait till we use it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 3, 2013
Great bag, and I received it in two days! Very lightweight and durable. As far as the color, I ordered the ocean blue and it's a tad bit darker than how it appears online (which I love). Also, It can fit three suits comfortably!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a carry on, January 30, 2014
Bought thinking the dimensions fit within carry on requirements. Everything my husband needed for a short trip fit within the bag, nice pockets for the small stuff. But they would not let him carry on, too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Affordable. Let's hope it is durable, April 9, 2014
I like this garment bag so far.

Pros.
Comfortable Handle with padding so it does not hurt the hands
Very light weight
The dowel is cushion -- my previous bag had a wooden dowel which broke very quickly
Clothes don't get wrinkled when carrying on (not sure about check-in)

Cons
the material seems flimsy so far. No damage noted yet, but I have only used it once and it already has stretch marks on the canvas
Limited space inside. My older American Tourist bag had a lot of space

3.0 out of 5 stars too big to carry on, January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great price, stylish!, November 19, 2013
I was really happy about purchasing this garment bag. I feel stylish and am able to keep my suits relatively wrinkle free when I travel (2-3 times a year). There are 3 seat-belts (top, middle and bottom) in the interior of this bag to keep your garments in place. There is a also a clamp (think sugar jar with a clamp lid) that holds your hangers in place. You can fit about 3 plastic or 8 metal hangers in this clamp.

The outer material is well made, but as another reviewer stated, the inner material seems a little bit flimsy (especially if you tried to overstuff and zip it. I did about 2 hours of comparison shopping before purchasing this bag and have been extremely happy with the decision. For $65-$70, I don't think a better value exists!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good garment bag., April 27, 2013
I really like this garment bag, it is light, durable, and just the right size for 2 to 7 day trips. It meets my needs for quick aircraft entry and exit.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like everything but the durability, November 29, 2013
Scott S. (Algonquin, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I like the size. I like the look. I like how it is laid out. I like the l weight. I don't like the fact that one of the interior pockets tore on my first trip. I guess I expected more from Travelpro...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for overseas trip, March 30, 2014
My husband just took this to Europe and came back raving about it. He was able to fit in enough clothes for a week, including a suit, and loved all of the extra pockets, particularly the ones for his shoes. I also bought him a package of shoe covers that are available here on amazon and those were loved equally. No, I doubt if this will last as long as the Samsonite that it replaced, but it looks amazing, it is manly enough in color (the blue is WAY darker than what appears on the screen, more navy blue, actually), and holds up well to international flights. Highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›