5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag.
I used to use Wanger exclusively. In the $300 price range I figuerd Travelpro out of reach. When my Wanger died on me, I picked up one of these for $350 @ Wilsons in MSP airport (they shipped dead Wanger home 4 free). This case now has about 10k miles with me & I am VERY happy.
PROS:
-- Handle excellent quality
--Zippered (internal) compartment in lining...
Published on March 4, 2012 by mfstutz

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't handle being very full without tipping over
Published 21 months ago by RH

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag., March 4, 2012
PROS:
-- Handle excellent quality
--Zippered (internal) compartment in lining between handle rungs perfect for my travel emergency kit (2 sandwich size baggies, next to each other).
-- lots of open space inside
-- smaller quick access in front (top) perfect for LARGE travel wallet (without falling to bottom of bag)
-- 2nd 3/4 length front (outter bottom) pocket fits small binder (or small computer - but careful, no padding!)
-- quiet & excellent berings on wheels r easy 2 pull
-- well designed clip on luggege hook
-- exact size to maximize carryon space & fit in 99% of bins

CONS:
-- HIDDIOUS baby blue interior on my black bag . . . the color probably chosen by a color blind 12 year old girl.
-- elastic retaining straps on interior poorly designed & will likely get snipped shortly

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best rollerboards you can buy, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Travelpro Luggage Platinum Expandable Rollaboard Suiter (Apparel)
I've spent weeks,maybe months, looking for a good 22" rollerboard with a suiter to replace my current suitcase with close to 300,000 miles flown. I purchased a Tumi Alpha rolling garment bag carry-on for $645 and returned it because of limited space and poor functionality. The Tumi doesn't hold a candle to the Travelpro Platinum 7.
The suiter option works better than I would have imagined. My suit comes out with nary a wrinkle.(no need to steam up the hotel bathroom) The build quality of this piece is on par with Tumi and other high-end luggage. Handle is very strong and easy lifts the whole bag including a briefcase. The wheels roll effortlessly and the bag doesn't tip even while packed very top/front heavy. I am getting used to opening this bag in the opposite direction as my old one, but it isn't easy. I wish there was an internal pocket along the sides, and possibly a toiletry packing solution. If it weren't for those misses, this bag would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roller, January 15, 2013
I was replacing a well worn Tumi and couldn't justify the cost of another one. This TravelPro does everything my Tumi did at half the cost. Well Done!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and ongoing improvements, December 2, 2012
I have used TravelPro extensively -- Platinum 1, 4 and now 7 ... they keep making steady and sensible improvements and the quality remains high -- I always have someone to give the 'old' luggage to because it is still in fine shape.

My only complaint is the zippers -- I rarely check luggage, but, when I do the zipper gets knocked off and the whole zipper setup is then useless - THAT is a rather big frustration.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't handle being very full without tipping over, May 31, 2013
The suitcase looks great, rolls good and looks like it would last a while. Unfortunately, it's a pain with which to travel. I search long and hard before making most any purchase and especially one of this dollar figure. Furthermore, this piece cost more than entire sets I've purchased so, as you can see, I spend frugally and spending this much on a piece of luggage was out of my nature. So, setting all that up...I purchased this piece and a Delsey Luggage Helium Pilot 2.0 Lightweight Carry On 2 Wheel Rolling Suiter Upright, Platinum, 21 Inch at the same time. The Delsey was almost half the price at the time of my purchase. It's not as "sporty" looking as the Travelpro but it's every bit as functional - BUT very importantly, the Delsey is much more stable. Travelpro uses a rounded foot for the two bottom forward pieces and they extend straight down. When the case is loaded up with clothes, it will tend to fall forward (Similar to my old cheap carry-on). Put anything heavier than clothes like laptops, Ipads, Medical equipment on top of the clothes and it gets worse. Delsey, on the other hand, uses flat-bottomed feet and extends them out from the bottom at about 30 or 45 degrees so they actually hit the ground much further forward than the Travelpro. As a result, I've had no stability problems with the Delsey. I called Travelpro to explain the problem. They seemed unaware of it. They told me to take it to their local representative who, after review, agreed it was poorly designed for stability. He called them to report this, noting the rounded feet as part of the problem. After me taking it to their representative and him confirming the stability issues, the best Travelpro would do was to then ask me to pay for shipping to them and they would "look it over". I did not find this satisfactory. So, so far, I am very happy with the Delsey and I am not happy with the Travelpro and wish I had purchased another Delsey, saved some money, and had an easier-traveling piece of luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars God-tier luggage, December 27, 2013
dparm (Chicago, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for -- this thing is built like a tank but is easy to handle. The wheels roll silently, the handle telescopes perfectly, and the zippers never hang up. I bought this over the "Crew" series since it has a no-questions-asked warranty against CARRIER DAMAGE, meaning even if the airline or railway smashed the bag, Travelpro will repair it! Luggage should last a lifetime, not 5 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, September 18, 2014
As flight crew, a durable, light weight roller bag is very important. I love this bag! It performs well and rolls easily. I've been using it for about a year now and only have a few scuffs on it. I'm very happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the suit sleeve?, April 7, 2013
I chose this luggage since I need the one with a removable suit sleeve and the price is ok.

But what disappoint me is that I did not find it. : (