Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on October 20, 2012
I travel for a living, and so does my husband. We each have a set of Travel Pro Luggage. I got SO sick of buying cheap to mid range luggage and having the rolling wheels wear out in the middle of a trip. My husband is even harder on his bags. When his dufels broke he would borrow and(inevitably)break mine. Finally he decided he'd had enough. He did a lot of research and chose some Travel Pro luggage based on the great reviews he read. It was a bit more expensive than what we were paying for luggage before so we bought one set just to try it out. We soon wound up getting a second set for me. This is well made luggage that looks fantastic! I always know which is my luggage at the carousel since no one else ever seems to have a Travel Pro bag. I've gotten so many compliments, friends, fellow travelers, airline employees, pilots and luggage handlers all want to ask me where I got such great luggage. I really don't think you could find better luggage for the money. We've had my husband's set for over two years now, in use almost constantly, and it still looks and works as if it was brand new. This luggage almost managed to put the fun back in traveling.

This is the smaller case that I take on short trips. It fits easily into overhead bins. It is soft sided so can compress a bit. The material is rugged enough that i have not seen any snags or wear even after some tight squeezes into crowded bins.
on April 6, 2011
Good quality bag, sharp looking and easy to identify at baggage claim. The handle on the front makes it convenient for managing, especially in car trunks and airplane overhead storage. Little pocket on top convenient for quick access. Very well designed. The only criticism is the pocket design on the divider - just not overly useful. And the lack of an easy way to attach another bag to it for easy pulling.
on December 14, 2012
Purchased this bag as well as Rick Steve's bag for my husband and I to use on a 12 day trip to Spain. Although the RS bag was adequate, the Travelpro bag was better...and better looking, too. As well as cheaper. Easily held all my gear for 12 days (used packing cubes) and expanded to hold a few souvenirs going home. Fit into overheads going over (checked to go home). Wheeled easily over cobblestones and streets in three cities. Enough handles to lift up stairs with little trouble. Lots of pockets that came in handy though I couldn't imagine using all of them. One caveat...arrived with one zipper coming apart from bag that I sewed more securely before we left (too close to departure to send back). I ordered another one for my daughter and hers arrived with no defects. In comparison to RS bag, this bag felels more substantial, fit easier into overheads, handle is more sturdy, wheels roll more smoothly.
on September 8, 2012
Awesome bag, I travel a lot for work 3-4 days a week. I can get plenty of clothes in here for that amount of time and I am not a small guy.

Perfect carry on, enough compartments for all you need. Rolls well even though not a swivel type. I even get comments on how good it looks. It definitely stands out in the "business black carry on" crowd haha.

The two handles make it easy to grab no matter what, and it fits all the overheads easy.
on August 22, 2014
Sizing in description is incorrect. It is 22 by 15 inches, too wide for current United carry on. Returning.
on October 23, 2013
Bought this product in late November, 2012. Size is ok, looks nice but I wanted something sturdy to travel since I'm on a plane for business about once a week. I handle it gently, usually stowing it on board but occasionally putting it through baggage. Last week the wheel fell off in the airport. I called the company and was told I'd have to take it into a repairshop; the closest one about 30 miles from me. I was also told the repairman would have to evaluate to determine if anything was covered under the "limited warranty". The warranty specifically says "Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc. will show wear. The wear is not covered under warranty." When I examined the wheel it is clear the casing is plastic and cheap. I am very unhappy with this purchase and continue to search for a quality, functional, long-lasting suitcase.
VINE VOICEon January 17, 2014
I have this Travelpro T-Pro in a larger size and love it. I got this one to use as a carry on. It is roomy enough to fit a weeks worth of clothing and accessories if you pack sagely. I have flown with it twice. The first time I told the outside curb check-in guys to treat it roughly as I was going to take it with me in the spring on a two week trip to Europe and there is nothing worse than finding your luggage ripped and in pieces in a city where you can't speak the language. Came out of the luggage carousel looking like new. The second time I flew with it was during the Polar Vortex storms happening out East. Flights were full in the west with people trying to get places. My luggage was lost. One side benefit with the color and an attached clip was I was able to pick it out of a mass of luggage the next day that was stored on the floor quickly. No one else's luggage looked liked mine.

The inside of the suitcase has one main area that is roomy and allows for efficient packing. The top cover has two inside pockets that close and two that are for shoes. The outside of the suitcase has a pocket running along the side. I don't find this one to be efficient on either the 22" or the 25" version. It is very tight and hard to fit things into it. There are two straps that also block entry. Not sure what good the straps are, but they make for easy ID. There are two large pockets on the front. On top you'll find a small compartment that is designed to be used for food, beverages or a wet bathing suit. It is insulated and you can store an apple or sandwich or drink. I usually use it for last minute stuff! There is also a mesh pocket to hold a beverage on the side.

One of the biggest conveniences I enjoy with this line of luggage is the ability to pick it up from any angle (except the back). You grab the top handle, side handle or front handle. You can also grab it from the bottom.

I absolutely love this line of luggage. I've been able to get both pieces that I own on sale for about $100-130. I used to travel constantly for work and owned some luggage from the more expensive lines. This line is reasonably priced and performs as well as some of the pieces I purchased for three times the amount.
on November 16, 2014
Very, very nicely designed piece of luggage. I've been using Travelpro for awhile because it's sized so well for overhead bins (even on regional jets), and this replaces my old "second string" 22-inch roller.

THAT SAID: Relative to my Travelpro FlightCrew bags, this is VERY cheap construction. (Prediction: the plastic side buckles will break the next time I check this bag.) It would not do as my go-to bag for every trip, but it's ok as a #2.

Good for infrequent travelers who don't want garbage luggage.

It'd be perfect for me if it were somewhat better quality. Yes, I would pay more for it.
on October 15, 2012
I have used this bag for a number of trips including short business trips and a week long trip to Europe. It can be used as a carry on bag and fits im the overhead bins. You can fit a surprisingly large amount of items in the bag, enough that I made it a week in Europe with this back and a normal sized backpack. It did great rolling on the uneven brink streets in Europe. After being used on several trips, it shows almost no signs of wear. I highly recommend this bag for any trip.
on October 26, 2012
I bought this piece of luggage as I refuse to pay for checked baggage when traveling on airlines. Since the airlines started charging for that I haven't had a bag I could take as a "carry on" conveniently. Finally was taking a longer trip and purchased this Travelpro expandable bag. It was great. Lots of places to put things into, easy to secure with TSA approved locks. This piece has a slot when they say you can put a can of pop. This was great but I used it for my electric razor and simple toiletries kit. Very convenient.