5.0 out of 5 stars Best Luggage EVER!!!
Published 23 months ago by SneakyBurrito

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheel fell off in less than 1 year
Published 10 months ago by Tactical Traveler

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Luggage EVER!!!, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Travelpro Luggage T-Pro Bold 22 Inch Expandable Rollaboard Bag (Apparel)
I travel for a living, and so does my husband. We each have a set of Travel Pro Luggage. I got SO sick of buying cheap to mid range luggage and having the rolling wheels wear out in the middle of a trip. My husband is even harder on his bags. When his dufels broke he would borrow and(inevitably)break mine. Finally he decided he'd had enough. He did a lot of research and chose some Travel Pro luggage based on the great reviews he read. It was a bit more expensive than what we were paying for luggage before so we bought one set just to try it out. We soon wound up getting a second set for me. This is well made luggage that looks fantastic! I always know which is my luggage at the carousel since no one else ever seems to have a Travel Pro bag. I've gotten so many compliments, friends, fellow travelers, airline employees, pilots and luggage handlers all want to ask me where I got such great luggage. I really don't think you could find better luggage for the money. We've had my husband's set for over two years now, in use almost constantly, and it still looks and works as if it was brand new. This luggage almost managed to put the fun back in traveling.

This is the smaller case that I take on short trips. It fits easily into overhead bins. It is soft sided so can compress a bit. The material is rugged enough that i have not seen any snags or wear even after some tight squeezes into crowded bins.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice carry-on or check, April 6, 2011
Shawn (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Good quality bag, sharp looking and easy to identify at baggage claim. The handle on the front makes it convenient for managing, especially in car trunks and airplane overhead storage. Little pocket on top convenient for quick access. Very well designed. The only criticism is the pocket design on the divider - just not overly useful. And the lack of an easy way to attach another bag to it for easy pulling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I'd hoped for, December 14, 2012
Purchased this bag as well as Rick Steve's bag for my husband and I to use on a 12 day trip to Spain. Although the RS bag was adequate, the Travelpro bag was better...and better looking, too. As well as cheaper. Easily held all my gear for 12 days (used packing cubes) and expanded to hold a few souvenirs going home. Fit into overheads going over (checked to go home). Wheeled easily over cobblestones and streets in three cities. Enough handles to lift up stairs with little trouble. Lots of pockets that came in handy though I couldn't imagine using all of them. One caveat...arrived with one zipper coming apart from bag that I sewed more securely before we left (too close to departure to send back). I ordered another one for my daughter and hers arrived with no defects. In comparison to RS bag, this bag felels more substantial, fit easier into overheads, handle is more sturdy, wheels roll more smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and Good Looks, September 8, 2012
Amazon Customer (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Awesome bag, I travel a lot for work 3-4 days a week. I can get plenty of clothes in here for that amount of time and I am not a small guy.

Perfect carry on, enough compartments for all you need. Rolls well even though not a swivel type. I even get comments on how good it looks. It definitely stands out in the "business black carry on" crowd haha.

The two handles make it easy to grab no matter what, and it fits all the overheads easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent bag., October 26, 2012
I bought this piece of luggage as I refuse to pay for checked baggage when traveling on airlines. Since the airlines started charging for that I haven't had a bag I could take as a "carry on" conveniently. Finally was taking a longer trip and purchased this Travelpro expandable bag. It was great. Lots of places to put things into, easy to secure with TSA approved locks. This piece has a slot when they say you can put a can of pop. This was great but I used it for my electric razor and simple toiletries kit. Very convenient.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheel fell off in less than 1 year, October 23, 2013
Bought this product in late November, 2012. Size is ok, looks nice but I wanted something sturdy to travel since I'm on a plane for business about once a week. I handle it gently, usually stowing it on board but occasionally putting it through baggage. Last week the wheel fell off in the airport. I called the company and was told I'd have to take it into a repairshop; the closest one about 30 miles from me. I was also told the repairman would have to evaluate to determine if anything was covered under the "limited warranty". The warranty specifically says "Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc. will show wear. The wear is not covered under warranty." When I examined the wheel it is clear the casing is plastic and cheap. I am very unhappy with this purchase and continue to search for a quality, functional, long-lasting suitcase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, December 17, 2012
Great bag. It fits more than you'd think. Plenty of extra pockets. Lightweight but still very sturdy. The pop of color helps locate it in baggage claim. Only thing I don't like is the top pocket for storing cold stuff. Takes up a bit of space and can't really use it with security these days. Really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry on luggage, October 15, 2012
I have used this bag for a number of trips including short business trips and a week long trip to Europe. It can be used as a carry on bag and fits im the overhead bins. You can fit a surprisingly large amount of items in the bag, enough that I made it a week in Europe with this back and a normal sized backpack. It did great rolling on the uneven brink streets in Europe. After being used on several trips, it shows almost no signs of wear. I highly recommend this bag for any trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag; great gift, January 3, 2012
Purchased this bag after looking at many and reading many reviews and it looks great. It is exactly what I sought. This item was purchased as a gift for a man who likes to spend a little extra money to get something nice, rather than buy something cheap and replace it every year. We've not taken this roller suitcase for any trips but we were very impressed with the durability and design. The bag has many ingenious compartments and details. The receiver commented, "it looks like they thought of everything" when designing this rolling luggage. It costs a bit more than the many cheaper alternatives on the market, but I can see and feel the difference in the overall quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking rollaboard, April 10, 2013
Hiking Nana (Estes Park, CO) - See all my reviews
I returned it because it was just too small for my needs. The contoured shape & indetation from that storage pocket on top just encroached too much on the interior. Additionally, I don't really think I'd use all the extra exterior pockets. They are cute, though. I very reluctantly decided to return this in favor of the Dakine over & under, because it just was too small. GREAT LOOKING bag, though & appeared to be very well made!

Rate and Discover Movies