Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on October 21, 2012
Since I'm a flight attendant and travel a lot, I need a sturdy bag. I've had this tote bag now for several months. I'm very happy with it. There is a lot of room inside. Not too many outside pockets which is not a problem for me. Once I packed ALL my stuff, the bag doesn't look big. Overall, I highly recommend it to my colleagues and passengers. Travelpro is a really good brand.
on August 8, 2012
Because my wife and I have grown weary of using a backpack for our under-seat items and the inability to fasten the backpack to luggage handles, I chose this tote. Within a week my wife was off to London (UK) to visit her sister for a week and was able to satisfy all her luggage needs with a 21" rollaboard plus this tote. She reported that the only problem is it's size - it's way too easy to weigh it down because it's so capacious.

The strap across the back really makes it easy to maneuver through the airport by making the tote and luggage one unit. We've only had this about two weeks, so will wait to see how it wears, but based on previous reviews, that shouldn't be an issue.
on March 26, 2013
I ordered this bag to go with my Travelpro rolling carry-on. It slips over the retractable handle of my carry-on. It is very light weight and extremely spacious. I was able to pack for a week-long trip with just my carry-on luggage. I am NOT a light packer! I would like to see an elastic pocket on both ends of the bag. There is only one on this bag. It would come in handy to slip in a bottle of water or my phone. I do like the mesh pockets inside the bag and the zippered pocket on the outside. They come in handy for small items or travel documents. This bag fits nicely under the airline seat. I would definitely recommend this bag. The quality is very good.
on April 18, 2013
I had a bag that I used on every trip to hold papers, snacks, jewelry. The handles were falling off of it. I am so glad to have found this tote to replace it. It fit everything and then some, that I needed to take with us on our latest short trip. I used this and a carry-on for my clothes and we didn't have to check our bags. It fit well under the seat on the plane with room for my legs. I carry an iPad as well and that fit with no problem. Can't wait to use it again!
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2012
Well constructed, looks like it would survive a few years of travel. The product description says it has a laptop sleeve. Not really anything I would consider a laptop sleeve in it. It is a wide-open configuration in the main cargo area. More like a purse or a overnighter where you just dump your things in it.
on April 27, 2012
They make great travel items. This is another one. Used as a carry on, I can get a boat load of items in it and you can tell it will hold up to years of airline travel. Its quality constructed has enough pockets and storage and you can never go wrong with Travelpro.
on January 21, 2013
My husband bought this for himself. He uses it daily as his tolietry bag. He likes having everything in one place, including his medicines. I like it cause his stuff is not all over the place. He keeps it under the bathroom sink and pulls it out every morning. We visit our grandkids over the weekends and he just pulls it out, puts in two pairs of socks, two pairs of mens underwear and he is ready to go with the exception of one change of clothes. Makes our two day stay very easy for him to get ready and makes my life much eaiser.
on July 10, 2013
The quality of the bag is very good.However I thought it would have more compartments,so I could assort the items separately.Ifyou want it for an overnight it has plenty of room.Looking for separation for meds or electronics it doesn't really have that.
on September 13, 2013
This tote bag does not justify its price. The design and material are pretty average. The lid does not drop to its closed position smoothly, but makes an ugly fold. There are no zippered pockets for cash or smaller objects. There is only one end pocket for a water bottle. The handles are made of flimsy ribbons that get twisted into cords with standard use. The side strap meant to hook it over the handles of a pull-on are equally flimsy, and the Velcro is so small that it keeps coming off- as a result the loaded bag tends to swing around and fall over the side when mounted on a pull-on.
on June 13, 2013
Why did you choose this rating? 5 stars --> I love it
What did you like? Travelpro Luggage WalkAbout LITE 4 Deluxe Tote, Black, One Size
Who would you recommend this product to? all my buddy