Travelrest - Ultimate Travel Pillow - #1 Best Seller - Ergonomic, Innovative & Patented - BEST Travel Pillow for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs & Home (Ranked #1 by WSJ)
|Sale:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The only pillow that provides FULL LATERAL SUPPORT for the upper body making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer.
- Promotes proper head and neck alignment - KEEPS HEAD FROM FALLING FORWARD. Ideal for chronic pain sufferers. INFLATES EASILY with just a few breaths and DEFLATES INSTANTLY. Stores neatly when rolled to minimize packing space.
- Patented ERGONOMIC design provides proper support to prevent tension and neck strain.
- The only MULTI-USE AND ADJUSTABLE neck pillow - Position across the torso or down the side. Wear like a messenger bag or tether to an airline seat. Easily loops over headrests in cars and airline seat "wings". See our instructional sheet and videos. Rolled Dimensions: 2" x 9" x 3.5" Weight: 7 ounces
- VERSATILE: Adults & Children. Great for airplanes, buses, trains, cars, camping, backpacking, wheelchairs, airport terminals, watching TV. Washable. FULLY GUARANTEED. Great GIFT! Luxurious Travelrest velour and memory foam COVER also sold on Amazon.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BOSTON GLOBE "a nice way to nap" "it lived up to its name"
USA TODAY "just begs you to snuggle up and take a nap"
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER "Best Travel Pillows" "two thumbs up"
MSNBC "size-wise or price-wise, small is beautiful" "offers a different approach to airborne slumber"
VAGABLOND "My new travel BFF" " I could just kiss (the inventor) for designing this snazzy little guy"
CHICAGO TRIBUNE "The tether works, and the long, curved design of the pillow gives a delicious sense of snuggling up with one of those full-body bed pillows"
CRUNCH GEAR "it works as advertised" "I was the only one waking up from my naps without a cramped neck"
CURVE MAGAZINE "the best travel pillow out there thanks to its ergonomic shape"
PEOPLE MAGAZINE "much more comfortable than those horseshoe pillows"
HAPPILY TRAVELING "I slept like a well fed baby. I highly recommend it. No more stiff mangled necks here!"
GEAR DIARY "I recommend this pillow over the stuffed horseshoe ones"
GO EUROPE/ABOUT-COM "More stable than other neck pillows"
HIP COMPASS "the most comfortable travel pillow I have ever used"
LOS ANGELES TIMES "long flights can be a little more comfy with these compact travel pillows"
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Travelrest - Ultimate Travel Pillow - #1 Best Seller - Ergonomic, Innovative & Patented - BEST Travel Pillow for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs & Home (Ranked #1 by WSJ)
J-PILLOW - Top selling travel pillow on amazon in the USA, UK, France, Spain & Japan, highly rated with over 7,000 product reviews. B009416CVC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Travelrest (manufacturer)||Jensens-Inventions||AirComfy Travel||Travelrest (manufacturer)|
|Item Package Weight||0.66 pounds||0.71 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.35 pounds|
|Material||Cotton||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Velvet||Velvet|
|Size||One size fits all||13" X 12" X 6"||Information not provided||One Size Fits All|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
This product deserves a minimum of 4 stars. My original review failed to take into account some additional ways to use the pillow effectively.
First off, the excellent:
1. The pillow is very easy to inflate, and only takes 3-4 puffs of air depending on your lungs. It is also very easy to deflate, rolls up, and takes up a minimum of space in your carry on bag.
2. The pillow is comfortable enough for an inflatable. It is covered in a soft faux velvet that doesn't irritate the skin or cause discomfort due to pressure points. You can make it even more comfortable with a small cotton pillow or even by putting a cotton pillow case over it, if you prefer that.
3. When it used properly it will support your head and neck very well and will allow you to sleep on an airplane, car, or even sitting in the airport lobby.
4. The 'arm' of the pillow resting along your chest and mid section is very comfortable. I found it soothing since I tend to sleep holding a pillow anyway. Your mileage may vary on that one though.
A Few Problems:
The pillow can be hard to keep in one place if you use the rope to fasten it to the seat back. There are two bands that connect the pillow to your chair: the first is a loop that you can put around your belt, your seat belt, or even a belt loop. This connection works well and is fastened in place by a quality metal snap. However, the top is held in place by a nylon piece of rope that you can adjust with a plastic thump clasp.Read more ›
When I ordered from the company, I called them up because I was in a rush and needed to confirm a shipping date. I actually talked to the inventor for a few minutes. He is a great guy and is proud of his product. If you fly a lot of have a long flight upcoming, I would give this pillow a try.
So here is where the TravelRest pillow comes in.
Pros: Very comfortable, easy to inflate and deflate, very portable, very easy to pack/carry - very compact when deflated. Very easy to adjust firmness and settle into. I lean into it and my head goes to the side in a very natural position - allowing for me to finally sleep without my mouth gaping wide open for the whole world to see. No more worrying about snoring and eating bugs while I sleep out in public. I can now sleep without worrying about my head falling over to the person next to me too and it gives me a nice separation too. I can use it like a border between me and strangers. It's actually long enough to lay across my lap and it sits on the armrests and becomes a little table too.Read more ›
It is very easy to inflate and very easy to pack with your carry on bags.
I found if inflated fully, it was too big for my liking. I let out some air and it was more comfortable for me. I also turned it upside down at times. The skinnier side was more comfortable for me. At times, I even leaned forward in my seat, folded the pillow in half, rested it on the tray table and rested my head on it, it was a good height for that.
Basically, I rarely used it as it as shown in the picture, but it still worked for me, better than the around the neck pillows.
I would not call this a miracle pillow though, and it was way more expensive than it should have been.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is great for the kids on long road trips. I have not personally tried it, therefore the 4 star review. Read morePublished 5 minutes ago by Amazon Fan
Just not comfortable. Bought a couple for air travel & it just didn't do it for my family. The fact that it deflates & can attach to luggage handle is a good idea but it's just so... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tam G
The Travelrest-Ultimate Travel Pillow is the only travel pillow that allows me to sleep on the plane. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Patricia B.
This pillow worked as other reviewers indicated. I preferred it to the traditional neck pillow.Published 1 day ago by Emily Cockrell
My husband and I love to travel and frequently drive at least 7 hours or more to visit our grandchildren. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Carol Baker
Very comfortable pillow, My wife used it more than me during our 10+ hours flight last month and I wished we had two of them. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome!, Just Awesome! I had seen some other long haul passengers use these in the past, and I have had one in my wish list for years, but never bought one. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jolie
I had a difficult time deciding which pillow to buy however think ergonomically correct items are worth looking closely at. Read morePublished 2 days ago by TC
Used this on a trip to Europe and another trip to Morocco. Invaluable for 8 hour flights!!!Published 2 days ago by Chamisa