Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Rainbow|Change

on August 22, 2015
Love these balloons!! Great quality and they look wonderful in our nursery! I've attached a photo explaining the different sizes/names. The hardest thing for me to figure out was the sizing, so hopefully this helps you out!
review image
on January 8, 2013
I bought the Green, Blue and Rainbow balloons for my 2 year old sons room where they hang from the ceiling in front of his 6' wide window. They are very well made and of high quality. The main balloon / orb is hard plastic and quite durable. My son dropped and kicked one the day they arrived without any damage. I had originally been looking at the larger models but due to their cost I decided on these and quite happy that I did! They look great in his room with a few white clouds on the ceiling over them, vintage airplanes on the walls and a few vintage model planes planned down the road. He enjoys looking over at them at night when going to bed and throughout the day points up saying balloons and fly and their colors now as well.

Again these are very nice, high quality models that will not disappoint. If your looking and thinking of buying them just hit the purchase button and checkout. Enjoy!
on August 30, 2010
This is a great gift for my 10 year old girl. It is durable and very nice looking. Well worth the value. She hangs them from the ceiling and uses the baskets to display her stuffed animals (small ones!).
on May 7, 2011
I love this balloon as a decoration for my daughter's nursery. The colors are beautiful and it seems to be very sturdy for hanging from the ceiling. I'm hoping it will be a fun object for her to look at during diaper changes.
on June 12, 2016
These are a nice size to hang from the ceiling. The balloon is rigid plastic, the basket is an actual basket, and the netting is some sort of string or twine. I wish there were more colors! I'm not really partial to the green because it's so pale looking, I have the red and the blue, my husband doesn't like the multicolor one, so all that's left is the yellow. They come with a length of fishing line in the basket - easy to miss. I'd already gone out and bought more before I found it. You don't need to put a hook into your ceiling; the tiny command strip hooks that you use for holiday light strings seem to be working just fine after a month. Buy the clear sticky backs for them and you've got a hanger that you really can't see unless you look for it.
review image
on April 2, 2015
Details in this hot air balloon is really nice. The balloon part, netting, and the basket all look very nice and are made of really good material. Not something flimsy but rather a nice piece of decor that you'll want to enjoy somewhere like a kids room, baby room, etc...
on September 19, 2012
Quality is top notch. I bought all three colors for my grandson's baby room. With clouds on the wall, it looks like they are flying in the (sky) room!
on December 31, 2014
I love the look of this in the picture, but ours did not come as pictured (and I was too tired and pregnant to box it up again and return it). Mine arrived with the proportions off and a string ripped. The basket is too close to the balloon, and the french flag actually hangs below the basket. It's SOOO cute in the picture, and it would be so cute in person if they had some quality control and sent me something that looks closer to the photo. It also lacks any kind of hardware for hanging, so you have to go to the hardware store to buy a hook or something. We also bought the mobile, which is adorable, and we're happy with that.
on July 23, 2013
I bought this small balloon and the larger one in blue. This one was smaller than I expected and the big one is bigger than I expected! They both look great in my son's room. The only fault with this small one is there are no little sand bags hanging over the side. But maybe they would be too tiny to even see on this item.
on June 13, 2013
The rainbow hot air balloon model is just gorgeous! It arrived well packaged, and is just stunning! I feel like I am at the Bellagio, and I plan on buying more in the other sizes (I also bought the largest sized balloon in blue). The quality is great, and this beautiful rainbow balloon will be cherished for many many years. We've had several guests over and they all have commented on how pretty they are! Would be a wonderful gift for someone.