5.0 out of 5 stars Best puppy pads I have found
Published on October 7, 2010 by heidi San Diego

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad - could be better
They're ok....but could be a little thicker & wider. Some dogs tend to go on the end (I'll never know why) & it will drip on floor.

I was using two pads - one overlapping the other. Will buy something a little stronger (I hope ) in the future.
Published 17 months ago by MC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best puppy pads I have found, October 7, 2010
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
The Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training pads are the best pee pads I have found. The best feature is that my puppy's paws don't get wet when walking on the urine soaked areas of the pad. Previous pads were not successful at the "non-tracking" feature and my puppies paws smelled of urine constantly. With the Paw Trax Super Training pads, the urine soaked paws are not a problem anymore. I have tried several brands of pee pads including Arm and Hammer (terrible), Top Paws Training Pads (fair to poor) and Nature's Miracle (not bad). I like the Paw Trax Super Absorbent the best but can find them only online. I have been able to get them with free shipping which makes the purchase worth it for me. I will continue to order them from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding wee wee pads, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
These are definitely THE BEST wee wee pads! I've tried many others, but none of them are as good. These pads are somewhat more expensive, but they are totally worth it because they are very absorbent and the dry upper layer really works. They are the only pads that prevent my puppy from tracking pee all over the floor. His feet stay dry!!! This is very important! They also don't leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best obsorbancy out there, and at a great price!!!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
I have tried about 5 other brands, all of which were thin, flimsy, expensive, and worst of all they LEAKED!!! These are reasonably priced and have blown me away with how absorbent they are. I use this with the matching tray and change the pad for my IG once a day. Sometimes when I'm super busy it goes for 1 1/2-2 days and still doesn't leak or fall apart AT ALL!

I haven't read any negative reviews so I'm not sure if there are any, but trust my opinion when I say; if your looking for a pad that doesn't leak pee all over your floors, this is one of the best out there!

The only negative thing I can think of is I wish the company would make larger sizes. Although it's a good size for normal use, it would be easier for the long days of pad training your new puppy. Many booboos were made before my pup got it down to an art.

5.0 out of 5 stars best pads on the market, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
These pads are amazing! They absorb everything, even if my little pup pees close to the edges, the floor stays dry. There's no odor and no tracking on the floor when he walks across the pad as they absorb the pee very quickly. Love love these pads!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Absorbent. No Tracking., March 1, 2013
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
These were the first pee pads I tried for my yorkie puppy. They are fantastic. Great thickness. He took to the right away. And most important there was no pee tracking.

I made the mistake after finishing the first pack to try another that was cheaper per pad and came in a package of 150.....I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THOSE AND USE THESE AGAIN.

I will not be changing pads again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for absorbing and dampening the odor..., January 28, 2013
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
I have tried several different brands of training pads and for me these work the best. I tried some cheaper ones and the wife told me to go back to Paw Trax. The cheap ones are now in the garage taking up space. We have two Yorkies, 4 lbs and 8 lbs, and they use them inside since I can't be going outside with them all the time. I use the pad holder that is sold by Paw Trax also and it works great. In fact I have three pad holders so that I always have a clean pad ready to replace a soiled one. These pads serve two little dogs very well. Also, Amazon is usually the best price and the dependability and quick shipments by Amazon is a big plus. Highly recommended by "Sophia" and "Katie", the Yorkie sisters...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as designed!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
My maltese definitely goes potty where the pad is! I have the pads and tray. The system works well! try it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pads But Not large Enough, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
These are the best pads I have found to date, and well worth the price. The only problem is, they do not come in a larger size! While I do have a small dog, she circles when using them so she needs more space. If they came in a larger size I would have rated these 5 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
There are good pads. However, I have two small dogs that use the same wee wee pad (they refuse to go on separate ones for some reason). Anyhoo for the amount urine that both dogs do throughout the day, these wee wee pads have held up and done their job. They still had a little wetness on the bottom of it because I suppose it was because 2 of my little dogs used it at the same time as opposed to just one. But they are certainly better than the cheap kind at the grocery store!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Super clean and absorbant!!!!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack (Misc.)
Looks very neat with the Paw Trax tray that I ordered. I love love love the combination and works so well for our Maltese! Thanks!!!!

Paw Trax Super Absorbent Training Pads, 50 Pack