Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

25%
75%
Format: DVD|Change

on May 10, 2003
FYI - The DVD does have all the GOOD stuff taken out and it does make all the difference in the movie. However, the full version with all scenes is supposed to be released to Pay-Per-View sometime around the end of the year (from what I hear) ;). Since I have seen the full version I can tell you it would be worth it to give the DVD to your mom and watch the PPV when it comes out yourself. That version will restore your faith in the genre. :-)
on April 29, 2003
The people who put this on DVD have chosen to put out this heavily censored version with virtually all the good nude/sex scenes removed... why? Absolutely no clue... when softcore studios do this it is absouletly unexplainable. What fools..!
Don't waste your money, it's completely worhtless in every way.
on February 3, 2011
i expected some adult stuff in it. but not realy worth to buy this cd. only some topless scenes which is not good.
on June 16, 2004
Due to my high threshhold for pain (or love for all things low brow), I am able to endure, if not, enjoy many movies that most people would use as a coaster or as a table leg extension. However, I think I just found a movie that I would use as a frisbee. Treasure Hunt has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever watched. Let's be honest, when you watch a sexy 'B'-flick, you expect certain things: cheesy humor, cheesy acting, cheesy sets, and skin. I'm still waiting for any of these elements to show up in this movie. I couldn't call this movie a B-flick because that would be insulting the B-flick genre. That's how bad this movie is. Listen to the other reviewers, don't bother with this turkey.