Tiny hummingbirds are the jewels of every garden and the delight of every bird watcher, but nothing brings these lovely birds to life like the delicate beauty of hand-blown glass. Now you can treasure these wonders of nature with this first-of-a-kind limited-edition hummingbird feeder figurine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This exquisite glass art collectible is hand-blown of crystal clear glass, hand-painted in the vivid colors of nature and features hummingbirds hovering on the glass feeder stand and Clematis vine that winds around it. Their beaks point toward the art glass feeder which dangles a single gleaming Swarovski crystal. Plus, brilliant 22K gold accents the hummingbirds' wings and bills and decorates the hanging feeder. High demand is expected for this limited edition. Order now!
- Self-standing keepsake catches the light and brightens any room with nature's splendor
- Premiere issue in the Jewels of the Garden Art Glass Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 295 crafting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 8-3/4" H; 22.2 cm H