5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
This printed tapestry had pride of place in our grand opening celebration. I transformed our mundane glass counter top into a beautiful serving area. Your imagination will take wing when you touch the richly colored cotton fabric. Great sellers, too.
Published on July 8, 2009 by L. J. Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars sloppy design
Published on February 1, 2010 by pickyprincess

2.0 out of 5 stars sloppy design, February 1, 2010
This review is from: Tree of Life Tapestry-Wall Hang-Many Uses-Gorgeous (Kitchen)
I wish I could return it and chose a different design. Unfortunately, by time I saw the full-size version, it was more than a month post-purchase (I bought it for a new home and waited to open it until I moved as it was packed)and too late to return. The wall hanging is much more attractive in a small pic online than in real life full size. Why does the tree have leopard skin spots? I'm so disappointed in it. Waste of money. Tacky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 8, 2009
L. J. Thomas (Fredonia, WI USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design if you don't look too close, January 4, 2012
Ordered this to hang on the ceiling of my husbands music room/office. Looks nice on ceiling. Material is great. Print is low quality - some areas the print is blurred and some areas it is crisp. Probably would not buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 19, 2013
Be careful when you wash it. Cold water and a little salt in the water to hold the color. Looks lovely on my bed. Couldn't be happier. Quik shipping too.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 31, 2013
very nice except i thought it would be a wall hang with a sleeve a guess to hang it on a rod. When it came it said "Bedspread".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, April 23, 2013
Mine came a little greener then the burnt orange. Maybe its the lighting in the room but either way i love it ! I would recommended it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, July 12, 2013
I purchased this for a friend as a gift. They have a huge wall that needed something that would bring out the room more.. Perfect, colorful and huge..

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted...., June 7, 2013
I use this tapestry for my bedspread. It is interesting, lightweight, and easy to maintain. Looks great in my bedroom!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad choice, March 29, 2014
Very bad quality tapestry.And had a very terrible smell.Colors were very dark and picture was unclear.Was more like a piece of fabric instead of a tapestry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tapestry!, March 22, 2013
Love this tapestry!! We hung it over a huge mirror on the wall that we wanted covered. Matches our yellow and burgundy living and dining room very well :)