Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L Tremain Classic White Raised Floral Crock and Spreader
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 15, 2008
To the reviewer that said this butter keeper was "Crappy" because her butter kept falling out was not due to "product" failure. If the butter is placed PROPERLY in the keeper, pushing it to the sides, it will NOT fall out! It needs to be pushed to the edges to "adhear" to them, to prevent it from slipping out. And, if the butter is put in the microwave to soften it - of COURSE it will drop out then too!

I've had one for over 6 years and it only fell out ONCE when one of my kids just "dropped" butter into it! It's a great butter keeper when directions are followed.

This is the problem with "reviews" from people giving bad reviews to products when "they" haven't followed instructions properly, or they're doing something wrong, then they give a bad review.

I LOVE my butter keeper and it works great! No butter fall outs for me! Hope this helps others try this product.

Also, one user said she didn't "use" water in her keeper because her butter was too cold. The water is necessary to make the air to butter barrier that keeps the butter fresher longer. Her colder temperatures might keep the butter fresh longer, but I'd suggest she use the water once it gets warmer!
on March 6, 2008
If used correctly (pack butter in when filling & change out water every 3-4 days) this is THE best way to store and serve butter. Everyone who uses mine says they love it and want one.
on January 31, 2007
I love this. It is Great. The best Invention I ever seen. My house is kinda cold so the water kept it to hard. so I am trying it without the water. But it is cool. I love it. It came fast and had no problem. Will be buying some for next Christmas.
on July 25, 2010
I am an obnoxiously meticulous housekeeper but, two summers ago, I found ants in my butter dish. As luck would have it, I was hosting several overnight guests at the time and the ant discovery happened when I was making breakfast for a dozen people sitting around the kitchen table. Completely disgusting and very embarrassing. The solution is this butter keeper, which keeps the butter soft and ready for use, protects it from mold and keeps ants completely away. Problem solved.
on August 27, 2010
This is a great product. It is so nice to have soft butter at hand. It keeps the butter fresh and it is ready anytime.
on December 21, 2014
Arrived broken :(
on December 28, 2007
Really beautiful trinket. Crappy for holding the butter though. It keeps falling into the water. I will end up using it for something else. Do not waste your money.