Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 6, 2014
I bought this scarf in blue for my Eridan cosplay, and I love it! The length is so long, it's amazing.
on May 8, 2012
Oh, better known as Perfection for Gru lovers. I bought this as a gift for my husband, he loves Despicable Me and the character Gru. Dresses a lot like him as well, lol. (Only thing that was missing was the scarf.) So bought this as a birthday present. It is perfect, he adores it and the quality is fantastic!
on August 21, 2013
Great for a Gru costume. It was for a surprise performance costume and it did the trick. I would recommend it to others who want to dress like GRU.
on December 30, 2013
Its a scarf, it didn't try to eat any children so its good i guess. Nothing really wrong with it.
on September 18, 2013
Surprisingly soft, perfect for a fall Halloween night! Doesn't feel like a printed piece of fabric or cheap, it is actually a fine knit! I'm pleasantly surprised.
on January 5, 2012
This scarf was exactly what I wanted. I did receive this in the amount of time that was listed. I would recommend it to others.
on December 27, 2012
this scarf was exactly what my wife expected it to be. No surprises and nothing wrong with it. correct colour too.
on September 19, 2010
Was looking for a great scarf to wear during the Christmas Holidays.
Ordered a second for my sister for holiday shopping sprees....perfect!
on October 29, 2011
Adorable scarf -- ordered 3 for my girls. 4, 10 and 13 and looked adorable on each of them for Christmas pictures.
on January 19, 2012
I got one of these red & white scarves for a Christmas gift from my aunt, and I love it! I've gotten a number of compliments on it from people while I am out and about. It is a very nice and playful addition to any scarf collection. It is fairly well made, seems to stay together well without threads falling out or what have you. I would definitely order another one if I found I needed another scarf. :-) It also seems to be a good conversation starter with strangers, which is good! I expect it to go wonderfully with the top hat I ordered. (I tried it with a top hat in a store, but that hat was too small, but the look worked fabulously!) As far as scarves go, I love this thing!