5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
I was worried that it wasn't going to be what I wanted.. Uncomfy or itchy or not warm enough. It is perfect. It's cozy and huge and big and cute! I love it... I bought the white/cream colored one and I will definitely be buying the rest of the colors. Not to mention it only took a few days to come in! I'm very impressed. :)
Published 23 months ago by Jess

3.0 out of 5 stars Received the wrong color
Very Cute Scarf although I was sent the wrong color. I ordered the Rust but received the grey. I didnt want the hassle of returning it so i decided to keep it. Seller was very helpful and sent me the return label with no hesitation. I know we all make mistakes so i didnt mind it so much. Now i have a grey scarf to add to my wardrobe :)
Published 9 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, October 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Christmas gift, December 22, 2012
My daughter lives in Vermont, almost to the Canadian border. She hates itchy material next to her skin. She asked for an infinity scarf for Christmas, I saw this one and ordered it. I gave it to her early and she absolutely loves it! She wears it every day and it covers her head so well she tells me she is warm when she arrives at work. She has received many compliments on the scarf. Great product it is as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 25, 2013
This review is from: TrendsBlue Premium Winter Thick Infinity Twist Cable Knit Scarf - Diff Colors Avail. (Apparel)
This scarf is stunning. It's a perfect size, beautiful quality and will make you feel very stylish all winter long. The scarf did have a slight smell from being in a bag, but after a day of airing out, the strange yarn smell is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Winter Thick Infinity Twist Cable Knite scarf Blue, November 30, 2012
I just received this item at 230 pm friday after ordering sunday night! just in time for the weekend ^_^ i just tried it on and im BLOWN AWAY!!! the material is so comfortable and the Blue is perfect.. Its not itchy at all and i will be wearing it out thonight! :) thank you so much your product is wonderful i will definitely tell others about it to give you more business, looks great on me im ready to go out tonight!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, November 23, 2013
I LOVE this scarf!!! It is soooo thick and warm! I also like how big it is. My only issue is it has a lot of lint on it but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect scarf, December 10, 2012
Ive worn it almost everday since it arrived. I love it. It is perfect. So warm and cuddly and it looks great! Recommend it for everyone looking to stay warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, October 26, 2012
I was afraid that it would itch or not be as long as I'd hope, but boy was I wrong! It doesn't itch, and the length is perfect! I got it in white. I wouldn't recommend the white if you wear make up. My foundation gets on it. Other than that, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ittt, December 12, 2013
I love this scarf! I have worn it with sweaters and it was both warm and stylish, the material is very soft as well. I ordered more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your new favorite scarf is here, December 9, 2013
WK Pickett (Littlerock, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this scarf in blue and burgundy as Christmas gifts. They arrived in sealed plastic bags and I opened them to check the quality before gifting them. I was very pleased! The scarves are soft, thick, and well made. I liked them so much that I ordered a brown one for myself! My skin is very sensitive and this scarf has not made me itch. I've worn it everyday since it arrived. The plastic bag it arrives in does leave a smell on the scarf, but after airing it out for a day the smell is gone. It's long enough to loop around my neck 3x, snugly, but no matter how you wrap it, it will keep you warm. With winter storms Cleon and Dion hitting us back to back, this scarf has been a vital part of my wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely gorgeous, April 22, 2014
My favorite out of all of my scarfs, will definitely buy again and in different colors. Very thick and wraps around 3 times!

Rate and Discover Movies