Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on January 13, 2014
This paper is gorgeous, classy, sturdy - and plentiful. What more could you ask of gift wrap during the holidays? Especially as most holiday gift wrap seems to be going the other way - flimsy and loud. This particular design is great, as well, since it works equally well for the holidays as for normal gift occasions.
on May 5, 2011
The year that I purchased this wrapping paper, my Christmas theme was black and white. I searched the stores for black and white paper and could not find it anywhere. I came to Amazon and found the striped and polka dot. Good Quality. Everyone loved it!
on January 18, 2014
The only good thing going for this paper was the pattern which is really nice and difficult to find, but overall i was disapointed by the quality. Very thin paper, it would crease very easily and it just doesnt look like a recently wrapped package, for all the care i take with this my gift would just look like they were wrapped a year ago and just got them out of my closet. On top of that paid for an expedited shipping and it did not arrive on time, way past the estimated arrival date.
on September 10, 2014
I would leave 0 if possible. Seller shipped so poorly and was ripped in 3 places. I took a picture as proof. And the paper quality is of super low quality. Seller stated would ship without creases! Ha!
on April 20, 2013
I am getting married and we are doing black and white. I used this for the gifts for the wedding party. It looks beautiful!
on December 1, 2013
Great wrapping paper for any theme. It did not rip or tear anywhere while I was wrapping. You can use with any color ribbon
on April 11, 2013
The color is great and arrived faster then expected and shipped neatly. Still have lots left over for future use
on June 19, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for, turned this wrap into a cupcake tower. Great for a Minnie mouse themed birthday!
review image
on January 13, 2015
Perfect for I wanted it for. Thank you!