Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trendy Mens Navy Blue Medallion Leather Bracelet Cuff
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 28, 2012
Tom. today I received the replacement for the damaged "Navy Blue Medallion Leather Bracelet plus a free gift as your way of apologizing for the inconvienance. All I can say is you are a man of your word and for that I say thank you!Because of your fast service as well as your commitment to your customers I am more than happy to recommend RnBJewelry to anyone who asks. You certainly are all 5's in my book and I will be ordering from you again in the near future.

Sincerely,
Joe Soucy
on January 28, 2012
I finally got the bracelet I originally ordered, after two months of e-mails and getting the wrong thing. The company was gracious to send me other items free of charge, so I have to give them kudos for that. I was very happy to open this final package and find the item I really wanted. It's a nice bracelet, and I'm sure I'll be happy with it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the hassle I had to go through to get it, but I'll probably still order from this company in the future.
on April 20, 2013
I bought this bracelet a couple of weeks ago and it broke the seller replaced it. In less than a week the new one arrived and I'm happy I'm definitely coming back and buying from this seller real soon. I have worn this bracelet for a couple of days and it still looks good. I definitely recommend it.
on July 8, 2013
The bracelet would've been awesome if it wasn't made with the most thin and cheap materials I have ever seen. This thing should be sold for a $1. The "metal" clasp broke immediately and it is starting to unravel. Don't get it wet either or it will bleed.

Terrible
on November 21, 2014
The product was as described. It came in new and was packaged very well and individually. All of the bracelets i purchased came with it's own pouch and it is such attention to detail and quality that makes the purchase experiance so much sweeter and appreciated . A great buy and seller...Will definatelly recommend and buy from this seller again.
on September 22, 2015
VERY CONSERVATIVE AND SUBTLE APPEARANCE...THAT'S A GOOD THING...I LOVED THE BLUE COLOR AND THE BROWN LEATHER END WRAPS...THE PLASTIC MEDALLION WAS CHEAP AND CONSEQUENTLY BROKE ONLY MOMENTS AFTER PUTTING IT ON...REPLACE THE MEDALLION WITH STERLING OR STAINLESS AND YOU "GOTTA HOME RUN"...I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS AGAIN...JUST FIX THE PROBLEM GUYS...
on January 26, 2013
Nice bracelet

It is actually bigger than what you see on the picture.

It is actually very nice, well design and looks great, just bigger...

Vendor delivered promptly.

I recommend it...
on August 25, 2013
For the price I paid for this, I would have expected something more than a cheap plastic silver button to hook this together. The silver plastic button was scratched and very cheap.
on May 8, 2013
this is s well made sturdy product with the company to support it. I honestly love the bracelet. It is trendy and looks just like the picture
on January 10, 2014
I really like this bracelet and 2 days ago would have given it 5 stars, however the tan leather wrap around one end came lose. It's not old enough for that to happen. Problem is I liked it so much I ordered a brown one. Sorry but I can't just throw $10 down the drain every few weeks.