Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slim Trendy Sport Armband Cover Case For Apple iPhone 4 4S(White)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 18, 2014
Does the job able to listen to music while walking hands free. Reduce to risk of people noticing an iPhone that can be snatched.
on March 12, 2014
I love the product! It fits well and I use it all the time from cleaning the house to working out.
on December 20, 2015
I mainly chose this one because it appeared to be oversized so I wouldn't have to remove my case, AND my arms aren't tiny.... so. WELL they definitely must have taken those reviews to heart ... I got mine and it's TINY. My iphone 4s just barely squeezed in with a lot of stuffing and effort, case off (and left the slot gapped way open because the material doesn't fit around it) and the armband part fits the wrist. LOL

SO good if you have stick arms and a smaller than average phone, or don't mind stuffing it and having the slot on the backside gap way open. As for the key pocket, I couldn't fit a key in there if I tried. Maybe a miniature toy key. Barbie's car key.
on June 18, 2014
I've been searching for the perfect armband for running and the gym. I saw this and its awesome price, so I decided to order it. It came a lot earlier than expected and was exactly what I needed. Made a great decision in ordering this!
on November 27, 2015
The quality did seem really nice...unfortunately, (and maybe I got a defective one) but my iphone 4 had to be pushed and pushed and PUSHED to get in the case, and when it did the top of the phone was well above the case, and of course the headphone jack didn't line up.
on January 31, 2014
This armband is very comfortable. I like that I can put my house and car key in the little pocket!
on April 3, 2014
Fits and looks great. Used it for the first time at the gym this week and had no issues! Thanks
on May 16, 2014
This is cheaply made but what do you expect for the price. I had to cut the clear cover on it because I could not easily press buttons on my iPhone with the clear cover. It's not a great fit. Not impressed with this product but it does it's job which is holding my iPhone on my arm while I work out.
on September 5, 2013
Good price, good product! I bought this for my grandson so that he doesnt drop or misplace his phone any more. So far, it's working!
on March 26, 2014
It works just fine. The price was right. Only complaint is I have larger arms (big guns!!!) and I have a hard time getting the armband tightened enough to really feel secured. All in all though, it works great and looks great.