4.0 out of 5 stars awesome print
Published 8 months ago by ruthie

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking
The fabric is very see thru & the fabric is very cheap in appearance. I wasn't impressed at all & ended up returning mine. Was a bit more red in appearance when I got it too. I don't recommend this & its very rare I write a bad review on anything.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome print, May 24, 2014
I love wearing skirts, so when I saw so many choices I was pleased. This skirt said cotton blend I believe. but it is more or a poly stretch. I still like it because the print is so dramatic. But be aware that if you are of the hipper more fuller figure(like me) this will hug. So order larger, it is easier to take in when there is too much. I would have rated it a 5-star if it was more of a cotton blend, which is so much more popular now, and cooler if you are here in Cali.

5.0 out of 5 stars great skirt., July 22, 2014
I bought eight of these skirts and wear them to work with different style tops and everyday I get compliments on how I look. They are so comfortable in this California summer heat and I feel like I look professional at work, yet I can remain cool and wrinkle free. These skirts are well made and washable. The fabric is very nice on the skin and the prints are all lovely to look at. I may buy more for fall.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking, July 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the rawr, June 21, 2014
I tried this on and it's cute and fits as expected. I plan on wearing this on my anniversary trip to San Diego. I bought a couple of other colors; for the price you cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars TrendzArt Full Length Long Maxi Skirts Animal Print, October 26, 2014
Love this maxi skirt. I wear a size small. Have had many compliments wearing it. Colors are true to pic. A little shine on the red part of the animal print which makes it more interesting. I wear fitted tops with it. U can wear what U like. Can make it a little longer or shorter. Perfect for Fall and Winter. I wear short skirts too. I also wear maxi skirts with slits. Colors look just like pic. No matter what size is, this is a nice skirt to wear. I like many of Amazon's skirts in all lengths. I recommend this one, colorful and different. I will wear tan and beige and red and black fitted tops with it during the Fall and Winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting another one!!!, May 20, 2014
Love my skirt! I got a large. I buy size 10 and 12 off the rack. I'm 5'5 and the length is perfect but the fold down top of the skirt helps with adjusting the length. The color of my tiger and pink foil is vibrant. I am going back to get the cheetah print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and breathable for warm weather!, May 19, 2014
vslane (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I am in love with these maxi-skirts, they are so comfortable and breathable. Perfect for summer and they are slimming too! I love the versatility with the colors/patterns also, you can mix and match tops to go with these skirts! Easy to dress up or dress down, depending on your shirt and accessories.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Skirt, July 16, 2014
This is a descent skirt but it does run small watch out I am a size 14 and the XL is still a bit tight. Overall the skirt is nice though it would be better if the sizing was correct. Guess it is motivation to lose some weight!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 31, 2014