Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tresics Camisole With Built In Shelf Bra
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 1, 2011
The quality of the material is good. I have worn and washed mine many many times and the fabric hasn't faded. It fits well and is a good length. I have a pretty short torso, though, it comes down just to the top of my backside. The problem: if you expect to wear this without a bra, think again. There is no support and the "bra" part is only in front. Other built in bra tops that I own have the bra feature the whole way around. I just wear the tank as an undershirt for low cut tops and things like that so it is fine with me to wear a bra with it.
on September 30, 2011
I ordered 6 of these in a medium, they took a while to ship but they're good basic camis for the money. They are long, which is how I like them. I'm 9 months pregnant and they come right to the bottom of my belly (I was an XS pre-pregnancy) so I'll be able to wear them for layering after I have the baby.
The only thing I don't like is that the straps are a little flimsy and get twisted easily.
I have gotten some camis in other colors from this brand and also t-shirts and they hold up pretty well.
on May 16, 2012
The quality might be very good, and I am glad to have it because I can always use these...
But "built in bra"??? Before I ordered this I moved my mouse over the model's (large) cleavage over and over, trying to see what kind of "bra" it was. My computer just could not get an answer to this question. I imagine those breasts perhaps are not natural? Because breasts of that size do not typically hold up like that naturally. I am small and don't always wear a bra, so no big deal, but WHAT I WANTED was an actual built in bra!!! For those times that I really do need to wear one. This item is spandex, somewhat clingy, with extra material over the chest. Nevertheless it is comfy and arrived very very quickly!
on March 1, 2014
For whatever reason, Costco has stopped carrying the Kirkland camisole with a built in bra. They were the best, but Tresics is an acceptable substitute.
on June 10, 2014
I wear about a size 10 or a 12 or maybe a medium size in a shirt size and a 38B/C in a bra but this large size fit just too tight. I had to give it away. There was really no bra, just another thin layer of material that went the whole way around the body with a thin strip of elastic at the bottom of the 'bra.' Beware, you can see your nipples right through this camisole, so unless you plan to wear it at home, you will probably deal with this issue. This would be good for a size A bust but not for anyone with a bigger bust unless you wore a bra underneath. It would be comfy for sleeping in if it were summertime. I don't like elastic tight around the whole bra part. I have a great one that I love and it doesn't have any elastic. It just has some support like a swimsuit. If anyone knows where to find another one like the one I have, let me know. The name brand is 'energie.'
on April 14, 2016
This cami has become one of my Summer essentials. It works nicely with super light cotton voile tops. The mint color is lovely and as depicted online. I'm a 34B and I got a small, which was perfect.
on March 13, 2014
I am very happy with this garment, especially since I searched around for this color with a decent review and price. It is hip length as pictured and the color is as pictured. The fabric is softer than many similar garments yet still stretches. It fits well but not too tightly, meant for women, not juniors. Straps are adjustable. I haven't worn it or washed it. If anything changes I will update the review.
on May 26, 2013
I usually buy the Kirkland packs at Costco and I like those better, but these are a close second. I probably would go with Costco next time, unless I had an Amazon gift card.
on August 6, 2014
When reading the other reviews, not one wrote that this cami was a cami with a shelf bra. Any woman knows what that means. If I would have read that, I would of known what I was buying. From the description you would not know that. You can buy this cami anywhere and what I was hoping was to buy a cami that I can wear alone without any additional layering. I am keeping it only because I am under a time constraint and because I paid the exorbitant shipping fee.
on July 22, 2013
I use these because arthritis in my back Makes bras uncomfortable. I used to get them from Old Navy Maternity Lounge but they've stopped making them. I sew in foam triangle or Lu-lu bra bra inserts to cover the "headlights and give a little shape. These work but they are very thin. It doesn't make too much difference though because I only wear then under another camp to T-shirt.