4.0 out of 5 stars Good cami
I ordered 6 of these in a medium, they took a while to ship but they're good basic camis for the money. They are long, which is how I like them. I'm 9 months pregnant and they come right to the bottom of my belly (I was an XS pre-pregnancy) so I'll be able to wear them for layering after I have the baby.
The only thing I don't like is that the straps are a little...
Published on September 30, 2011 by Ohiomom2

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
Published on September 1, 2011 by idahogirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, September 1, 2011
The quality of the material is good. I have worn and washed mine many many times and the fabric hasn't faded. It fits well and is a good length. I have a pretty short torso, though, it comes down just to the top of my backside. The problem: if you expect to wear this without a bra, think again. There is no support and the "bra" part is only in front. Other built in bra tops that I own have the bra feature the whole way around. I just wear the tank as an undershirt for low cut tops and things like that so it is fine with me to wear a bra with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cami, September 30, 2011
The only thing I don't like is that the straps are a little flimsy and get twisted easily.
I have gotten some camis in other colors from this brand and also t-shirts and they hold up pretty well.

3.0 out of 5 stars not really a bra built in there..., May 16, 2012
This review is from: Tresics Camisole With Built In Shelf Bra (Apparel)
The quality might be very good, and I am glad to have it because I can always use these...
But "built in bra"??? Before I ordered this I moved my mouse over the model's (large) cleavage over and over, trying to see what kind of "bra" it was. My computer just could not get an answer to this question. I imagine those breasts perhaps are not natural? Because breasts of that size do not typically hold up like that naturally. I am small and don't always wear a bra, so no big deal, but WHAT I WANTED was an actual built in bra!!! For those times that I really do need to wear one. This item is spandex, somewhat clingy, with extra material over the chest. Nevertheless it is comfy and arrived very very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 3, 2011
Cindy Picton (Grants Pass, OR, US) - See all my reviews
These camisoles are my go to tops during the summer and winter. They can be worn alone or under other tops. The length is long enough where they do not ride up and bunch under other clothes. Come in a good variety of colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice undershirt, March 21, 2013
I bought two of these camis and I am happy with them....they do the job. I am used to buying camis from American Eagle and I can say American Eagle's camis do give a little more support but these are good for the price I paid. The material is soft and comfy and they are a nice length.. On me they go half way down my butt, which I think is the perfect length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, tank tops, March 11, 2013
I got exactly what I paid and was looking for, so can't complain. They were more light weight than I would have liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL THESES STRAPS have broken, the hot pink, ..., September 17, 2014
ALL THESES STRAPS have broken, the hot pink, the black, the royalblue, and the red, only have the purple one left that can be worn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 11, 2014
Honestly to the measurements it's bang on.. Problem is.. I didn't want a skin tight tank :(

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, August 6, 2014
When reading the other reviews, not one wrote that this cami was a cami with a shelf bra. Any woman knows what that means. If I would have read that, I would of known what I was buying. From the description you would not know that. You can buy this cami anywhere and what I was hoping was to buy a cami that I can wear alone without any additional layering. I am keeping it only because I am under a time constraint and because I paid the exorbitant shipping fee.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 15, 2014
jean (St Anthony, Mongolia) - See all my reviews
I will probably give it away.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›