5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt
these t-shirts are great. nice quality fabric, knit weight. good cut. good & true sizing. i am a large & bought x-large to have a little extra room. very happy with size. long in body & sleeve. just like picture. also bought a black one. great for layering, but can also be worn alone. it's hard to find a good t-shirt - this is definitely one!
Published on November 3, 2012 by Delta Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird color
The fabric and style of this shirt is great, but I was expecting yellow. It's sort of a muddy mustard, or a yellowish khaki.

If you look good in those colors, this is for you. We wanted Minion yellow. It's not anything near that.
Published 16 months ago by F. Sidaras

5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt, November 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts!, August 11, 2013
Crystal "Shut the &^%$ up Donny, you're out o... (Somewhere in a tiny little town in the middle of the US of A.) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 for my new job. I have tattoos in my arms and I got an office job at a loan company. Have to cover them up. My tattoos go all the way to my wrists so I needed something with a longer sleeve without having to buy a larger size shirt.

These are fantastic! They are soft. They are true size. They look nice. I wouldn't recommend wearing them without something under them, they are a bit thin and in the right light you can see through them slightly.

The sleeves are good and long and the length of the shirt is very long. So hard to find shirts like this anymore. I just ordered 5 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 18, 2013
These shirts fit great all winter long and they never lost there shape. I actually ordered these in large and extra large so that on really cold days I could layer. Just so that you know these shirts are made to fit they are not loose fitting baggy shirts. And the fabric is soft even after several washes. I happen to be really tall but the sleeves were plenty long enough for my long arms. Great shirts Im so glad I bought a handfull of them in several colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit & colors, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Tresics Femme Long Sleeve V-Neck Tops (Apparel)
It's pretty sheer, more than you can tell by the picture but still looks nice with something underneath or over it. So it's good for layering and I like the fit and colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who'd think of buying clothes from Amazon?, August 23, 2013
I wanted a deep-V neckline and long sleeves, and Amazon found me a bunch. This one has a superb fit, light as air, and makes every move I make effortless and free. Washes easily and comes out wrinkle-free, a boon for me since I refuse to wear anything that needs ironing. The extra-long length stays put when I'm reaching and lifting, I've ordered them in half a dozen colors to go with everything I wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, November 12, 2012
Thank you! Fits well, feels great! Wonderful price! I want to order more colors! I love that the sleeves don't shrink up as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Small around the bust and long in the sleeves and torso., April 8, 2014
If the above describes you, then this shirt will be perfect. I ordered four and then cut myself off. Would love more color choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect long sleeves, December 5, 2013
I'm 5'9" and 140 pounds. I have long limbs and I love the long sleeves on this top. Also fabric is soft and stretchy. It will look good at the gym or dressed up to go out. Fit was true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Long-Sleeved T Ever!, April 23, 2014
These shirts are extremely soft and comfy and the fit is just right. I've purchased long-sleeve tops like these before that are flimsy and scratchy, but these are made with nice thick cotton that has just a little stretchiness to it. They are perfect for layering under sweaters or just paired with a flowy skirt or jeans. The colors are tasteful...not garish, and they washed up well, becoming even softer without fading. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these t shirts!!!, February 28, 2014
I ordered several of these in different colors. True to size and the fit is really flattering. I'll probably order even more! They wash and hold up well and I love that they are a little longer in length.

Tresics Femme Long Sleeve V-Neck Tops