|Fits as expected||
Tretorn Men's Utsjo Canvas Sneaker
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Fit: This is a UNISEX style. All sizing is listed in MEN'S SIZES. If you would like to purchase a Women's size please add 2 sizes to convert to Men's. For example, if you would like to order a Women's size 6, please order a size 8.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Canvas/Suede
- Features of this item include: Canvas, Teen
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Slip into summer: the urbane Utsjo Canvas shoe features Tretorn's modern and signature slip-on shoe construction. A deconstructed upper with suede overlays and a hand-stitched moc toe make this shoe the epitome of sophistication.
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009T1FT70
- Item model number: 47296103
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've had these for going on a month now, and have worn them almost every day. They're showing a little dirt (I bike a lot), but holding up well. Even got wet, and no problem, just air-dried. I've heard problems with the durability, so far I haven't had an issue, but I'll post back. This summer is sure to see some wear.
Side note, these are basically cool boat shoes. I've gotten like 5 complements in the month I've worn them and a friend (woman) really wants a pair herself (I think they'd look great on women too). Really cool/different. Gotta love the Swedes. A+
One thing I do notice is that it is rough on the back of the heel. I'm not sure if it is my foot, but I can feel it rubbing the back of my heel with socks on. I'm scared to try without.
After wearing the shoe once (above review) they have broken in very quickly and are extremely comfortable with our without socks, no rubbing, ultra - breathable... top stuff.