5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item / Great Value
My wife has tricolor bracelets and I bought her these rings to match them and she loves them! [...] it was a true homerun purchase of unbeatable value. Rings look great and the diamonds sparkle nicely. Highly recommend.
Published on March 5, 2008 by NT

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on January 7, 2009 by MrsH

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 7, 2009
MrsH (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10k Tri-Colored Gold Diamond Stack Ring (1/4 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Set of 3 (Jewelry)
Online this ring looks great, but in person it is disappointing. I have small hands (size 5) and while it is obviously a dainty ring, the teeny stones made it look like children's jewelry. The prongs are the only metal that is visible when you wear it, so looking down at it you can't appreciate that the ring is made of 3 different colors. Based on the other reviews I took a chance and I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake. I've returned the ring and am looking forward to picking out something else. Amazon as usual made the return process very easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item / Great Value, March 5, 2008
NT (Ashburn, VA USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars So So, September 3, 2012
Pros: The rings had a nice weight for the current prices of gold (averaging $86 a ring for a set of 3) and it would be hard to dent or bend the bands. Most could wear these on a daily basis and only get normal wear to the surface. Even though there is three rings I ordered my normal ring size and being they are skinny in width they fit my finger (I usually have to order a size larger for stack bands to account for the ring widths).
Cons: The bands widths are skinny making it hard to notice the tri-color contrast. The diamond quality is very poor. The diamonds are extremely tiny and when you inspect them they are milky grey in color. I don't even think there is a diamond grade for this kind of quality. :(

It wasn't what I was looking for and returned the set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek Elegance, October 24, 2008
Niko (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
These rings are very sleek and modern. The diamonds shine nicely in the right light. The rings put together are smaller than imagined but still satisfying. I recommend this product for anyone seeking tri-colored gold and sleek elegance.

4.0 out of 5 stars for fans of multi colored gold, January 8, 2014
My wedding ring is too tight for my finger and I have always loved 2 or 3 toned gold so I purchased this set when it was offered on Cyber Monday deals. This stack ring is pretty and I like it but I think some aspects may bother others (although I don't care)

- rings rotate independently, so the diamond sections don't stay lined up. I realign them a few times a day
- the diamonds are little better than industrial quality but they are mere chips, so no reason to use high quality diamonds
- hand cream gets clogged in the diamonds and dulls them

+ I wear them around the clock in comfort
+ the cream will wash out with regular handwashing or a bit of gentle toothpaste and brush
+ works as a wedding ring for me, am pleased with quality and appearance

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not how I pictured it, September 6, 2013
ARCD "ARCD" (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
Made in India, this ring, or set of three, is meant to grab your money and not show much for it. Each individual ring is very thin, not much gold in it, as for the stones, forget it! It looks very pretty in the picture, all magnified and sparkling, but in reality is cheap. When it arrived I was disappointed, even though in the box looks ok. Seeing made in India I was happy was not made in china, but I was wrong! And I was going to keep it anyway, but how greedy can we get? I ordered size 7 and what I got was at best a 6. Stupidly I forced one on my finger and it was a horrible experience to take it out. My finger was swollen and cut and it took some while to heal. And so I realized that not only was very thin but also very sharp edges, that really hurt me. DO NOT BUY IT, there are so many beautiful rings better quality and cheaper price! But amazon was quick and efficient with the return and refund!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as the picture, April 12, 2013
I really loved the idea of these rings. They were ok, but no where near as nice as the picture. I did end up returning them. The diamonds were noticeably different shapes and sizes which increased the cheap look about them. The band itself is very nice. If the misshaped diamonds were not on these rings, they would be pretty.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for great diamonds, don't stop here..., December 7, 2012
This trio of rings looks great in the photo, but not so much in real life. The diamonds look more like chips, which is to be expected given that the total weight is just .25 carats and is spread out between three individual rings. When you put it on, it does sparkle in the same way glitter might, so one would certainly know they are diamonds.

I was undecided as to if I wanted to keep it or not, but I decided to keep it when I asked some co-workers their opinions. Most liked the ring(s) right away. It wasn't until I placed them next to a ring with far superior diamond quality that anyone really had any criticisms for this product.

To be fair, I'd wouldn't say that I absolutely hate these rings; the good thing about them is that they are channel set in such a way that you can see each individual band is a differnt color gold.

In short, if you're looking for an inexpensive trio to wear daily or maybe incorporate into other stackables you've purchased in the past, give this one a chance. If you're looking for fine diamonds, this probably isn't the product for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars lost diamonds, June 12, 2013
i have hardly worn these rings since they are so delicate. i got them in january. probably have worn them 6 times. took them out of the jewelry box to clean them today and diamonds fell out. return opp is over so i guess i am stuck for this much money for not a great product. never again.

4.0 out of 5 stars i Love it!, June 28, 2012
When you will look at the 3 rings it looks like a child ring but if you all of them, it so elegant...

Can't stop staring at them <3