Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2013
What can one say about grease.. but Salieri. My sewing machines are so thrilled they sing about Tri-Flow almost daily. So sorry, just had to rate this. What can one say about grease? It's essential.
on June 28, 2015
I know the bicycle guys love this stuff. I bought it to lube polyurethane bushings in lifted trucks. Then started finding other uses.

- Lube wire bundles before inserting into looms and races
- Lube automobile window glass edges, squirt RTV into the rubber seals, close the window. When the RTV dries, the Tri-Flow grease allows the glass to release from the RTV sealant
- Squirt a little dab into a socket and it will hold a nut or bolt head in place while you reach down into an engine or other tight spot with a ratchet extension. Much less messy than axle grease
- Lube hole saw blades and drill bits for cutting metal. I think the teflon imbeds into the metal on the blade/bit. Any grease on there after you cut comes off easily, unlike the dedicated cutting grease/wax compounds that you can never get off.
- Tool joints...Pliers, cutters, scissors, hemostats, wire strippers, folding knives - rub a little around the pivot area and work the tool a few times. Excess rubs off, leaves the teflon
- Tool chest drawer slides. Rub a little on the wheels or the channels with a Q tip. Work the drawer a few times. Smooth and quiet.

There's more, I"m sure. Any time I want a little bit of lube that's not greasy black or red, I just squirt out a tiny dab of this clear stuff.
on September 26, 2013
I've used this lubricant on about 20 different items thus far and have been very happy with it's performance on every one of 'em. Aluminum flashlight threads, my sticking Honda power radio antenna, steel-on-steel handcart wheels and more. It has made things screw together more easily/roll more easily/stop squeaking/slide easier. Just a touch on the slide of a Ruger bull-barrel .22 made quite an improvement there also. Applied to corroded battery contacts in a portable radio [clean the corrosion away first-duh!] it has prevented any further problem for months.
on March 12, 2013
I used this on old Singer sewing machines I was refurbishing and it did a great job on the gears! My machines run nice and smooth!
on May 5, 2014
I had a suggestion from Silhouette Cameo forums on lubricating the blade carriage bar to improve its cutting. I got the idea from one of the HP plotter technicians that uses this to lubricate the inkjet carriage bar which is metal bar where the plastic Inkjet heads travels back and forth on the plotter (just like the Cameo's blade). I used this stuff and I also changed the cut speed. Either way, I got a perfect vinyl cut with no ripping. This is the only manufacturer that declared their product to be compatible with plastic, rubber, & metal lubricant. I was thinking of using it for my garage door instead of silicone grease. It's also rated from 10-400*F so it is perfect for a plastic carriage that travels fast on a metal bar.
on July 4, 2013
I used this product to grease the gears and the grease cups on my vintage Singer. It works like a charm.
on July 30, 2015
My favorite grease: can take it in my carry on, good consistency for pedals, headsets and bottom bracket bearings. I have a pair of Frog pedals whose spindle I have injected with this grease regularly for 60,000 miles, and they still run like new.
on September 16, 2015
Love using this Tri-Flow grease with my locksmith business.
Some of my uses:
1. Safe bolt-work lube
2. Safe lock lube
3. Lube fore tapping screw holes into metal
4. Lube to cool down my Carbide drill bits while drilling into safes.
on March 3, 2016
This is the best lubricant you can use for your sewing machines…Hands down! My wife is a member of the vintage sewing machines group on Facebook and there is not even a discussion on which lubricant is better, this is it. They will also all suggest that you use the bottle and not the spray. So if you are looking for the BEST lubricant for your sewing machine or about 100,000,000 million other uses this is what you want. It is a nice thicker lubricant so it will go where you want it to and work its way into the fine grooves.
on March 6, 2016
I've used this grease to lube up the gas stove burner valves that are connected to the knobs and they turned easily like they were new! The gas stove knobs were so hard to turn on because the grease on the valves must have dried up after the 40 plus years of service in our family home. I'm glad that I can use this grease on the gears of my vintage sewing machine as well. I just love a product that can be used on a variety of things.