4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality-Good Value
I purchased for my wife and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The towel is big and has bulk to the material used. The clip is strong, higher quality and easy to use....not like the cheap clip on most golf towels.
Published 11 months ago by Scott Fischer

3.0 out of 5 stars Towels were OK
The black towels were not the same quality as the green ones that I purchased two weeks earlier. Had to replace the clasps - two broke the first time I opened the clasp; so I replaced all 5 of them.
Published 12 months ago by cduos

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality-Good Value, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and great price, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
These are beautiful towels - nice terry cloth with good weight, but the best thing is the grommet and caribiner are a nice brass instead of the usual thin wire "shower curtain" type hook. I'm buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tri-Fold Towel-Pink, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
This product was purchased as a gift. It was exactly what I had hoped for. It arrived in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Towels were OK, December 26, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
Towels are lower quality than I expected. Somewhat flimsy material. I monogrammed several towels and they shed lint all over. Will choose another brand next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK for me, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
It works and it's cheap enough. The function is ok. It{s a nice towel and good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars great towels, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
Nice, thick towels that should hold up well over time. Played yesterday on a course that still had some very marshy areas after last weeks snow/ice/rain. The towel saw a good bit more use than normal but came out of the wash last night looking brand new. I think this will turn out to be a really good purchase and plan on getting a few more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Penny wise and dollar foolish, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
The towel has one grommet going through 3 layers of fabric. I monogrammed it and washed it. After one wash the grommet was only through one layer of the towel and holes were left in the other 2 layers. This was meant to be a gift (I monogrammed it) but now it will go in the rag bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color of 'red' I was expecting., December 22, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
The description said red, so I thought it ws going to be a typical red, but it was a really faded color of red. It just wasn't what I expected, as I was trying to get a towel that was similar in color to the red color on the bag. The towel itself was of decent quality for something that you're going to use to wipe your clubs off, and clean golf balls. The upgraded carabiner clip is a lot better than the typical clip that comes on most golf towels. it's not worth the hassel of returning, so I'm going to put it on a different set of clubs and look for a good 'red' towel in a local store.

3.0 out of 5 stars the design is pretty close to perfect, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Tri-Fold Golf Towel (Misc.)
the towel is decent quality, the carabiner it decent as well. the design is pretty close to perfect. the problem is, and i'm willing to wager all the 5star reviews are written before the users actually use the towel - the towels shed lint all over your hands. and in no small way, it's an excessive amount of shedding. almost impressive they can shed that much with just a little bit of usage.

being slightly handy, i'm thinking i'll buy a nice hand towel, grometer, and carabiner and make my own version of this.

Tri-Fold Towel - Red