Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on December 11, 2014
This is the first Tri-wing screwdriver I've purchased, and so far it's been a good experience! I've had an easy time using it so far, though sometimes the slight magnetism can be annoying when trying to work in confined spaces. bIt turns nicely and feels comfortable enough in the hand.

The only other issue is that the item I received looks NOTHING like what's pictured here. It's not near so simple and classy, but at the same time, it still functions as a screwdriver, so I suppose the looks aren't all that important.
on November 12, 2015
My wonderful, sweet, toddler decided my Wii was the place for change to be kept and clogged mine up. I needed it because I had downloaded game onto that system!! SO I ordered this tool, did a little YouTube search and Bam! Fixed it myself! Thanks!!
on September 15, 2015
Repairing a Wii console can be very tricky as evidenced by numerous u-tube videos. We had one that quit reading disks completely and another that was dropped and broke the fan. We replaced the console that stopped reading disks with a new one. Then using this special Nintendo secret screwdriver, we switched out the broken fan with the fan from the console that quit reading disks. We are now back to two working consoles.
on February 14, 2016
It's a screwdriver. Seems quality constructed on par with a Craftsman screwdriver. Fits Gamecube controller screws perfectly. The shipping was embarrassingly slow at about 3 weeks between shipping & delivery.
on February 19, 2016
Shipping took about a month but I believe that is what was listed and expected at time of purchase. Built well enough for light applications and I was able to fix the Wii U controller and save a lot of money.
on February 6, 2013
If you take a look at any foreign made gadget, toy or electronic item, they are probably held together with tri-wing screws. I had to by this one after my toddler filled the Wii with coins. I still don't know where he got the coins either?
on June 7, 2014
My only complaint has nothing do do with Amazon, but I have to get it off my chest... Nintendo, you suck for putting your stuff together with tri-wing screws. Your stuff will eventually break or need a cleaning, and I for one, would like to be able to take something apart without having to hunt in vain for hours at all the local hardware stores, and STILL not be able to find a screwdriver that no respectable man should even need in his garage.

Very long delivery time from seller, but that is what you get when you spend $.89 on something from China. It also looks like the price has gone up since I purchased mine.

I needed to grind the tip down a little bit so it would fit the groove better and not strip the head of the screw, but other than that, it worked. I do like how it is magnetized, helps with the little screws.
on January 26, 2013
Apple wants $129 to replace the battery in certain Macbook Pro's (i.e my daughters mid-2009 13" model). The only semi-tricky bit is the "star" screws holding the battery in place. I order a $49 battery and this screwdriver from Amazon and the job was painless.
on August 27, 2015
Received it today. It seems to be a nice unit. Definitely better than the crapy ones you get for free in repair kits. The only thing is I thought it would have been a little bigger. But as long as it works then great.
on July 29, 2015
Well, it is not what it is supposed to be. It is just a regular Phillips screwdriver. I have those. I could buy that at any gas station. I wouldn't need to order that from China. It is NOT the needed driver for Nintendo items. Maybe they packed me the wrong item, but I got robbed.