5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality At A Great Price!
Published 23 months ago by Doctor A.

1.0 out of 5 stars No cover lens, Not Triangle brand, Not as pictured.
I received a box of MR11 bulbs that did NOT have cover lenses, and were NOT Triangle bulbs. The bulbs I received are clearly low quality Chinese production. The only markings on the bulb box are the word "Premium" with a photo of the bulb.

Published 7 months ago by JohnC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality At A Great Price!, August 21, 2012
Doctor A. (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Triangle Bulbs 71267 20-watts MR11 with Cover Lens Halogen Flood Reflector Light Bulbs, 10-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
I needed to replace 2 of the 3 lights in the hood over my gas range. Finding standard 20-watt halogens is no problem... but lamps with a glass cover is another story. Amazon to the rescue! I bought a 10-pack for virtually the same price as a single lamp at my local specialty lighting store. I carefully compared these lights to the remaining GE halogen and found no difference in manufacturing quality, light output or color temperature. I now have a life-time supply of hood lamps at a bargain price. I couldn't be more pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars No cover lens, Not Triangle brand, Not as pictured., December 2, 2013

I specifically ordered the bulbs with the cover lenses to replace the bulbs in my range vent hood. Without the cover lenses, food oils are deposited directly onto the halogen bulb causing failure (and potential explosion).

When I order from Amazon, I expect to receive an item that is the same as the photo AND the description. When items are swapped by suppliers without notifying the paying customer I feel deceived.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product received not as described., November 15, 2013
The reflector bulbs I received did NOT have a covered lens as described. I specifically wanted a covered lens, but if you don't care about that it might be a good buy for you. Also, there were some people asking if it will fit their Malibu landscape lighting, I will fit Model# Malibu 8301-9604-01 only if you remove the original built-in reflector. Buyer beware.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described..., November 15, 2013
Brand was not Triangle and did not come with the cover lens. Wide open to the elements. Not worth the cost to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you expected., March 17, 2013
These units don't send off the most beautiful white light, but they do the job quite well and they have the lens covered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sufficient light, short life, January 30, 2013
While theser bulbs give sufficient light they have a short life span I expeced them to last longer
than a couple of months.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 STARS Brand is Good., November 20, 2012
Placed 3 of these in my landscape lights for over a month now & no burn outs as of yet. Build quality is good. They are made in China, Philips brand is also too, Malibu brand Twain. You cant go wrong with this (10 pack ) in price w/ free ship. Heck just 1 lamp cost almost 6 bucks at the Depot ~~ I like the thought of the lens cover, cause it will stop debris & insects from touching the actual bulb that may cause it to burn out prematurely,, on the other hand the cover may just cause heat to build up inside, thus burning out sooner than w/out a lens cover..I don't know? Its a Yin-Yang thing. So far Im happy with the $$ I saved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but "B" Grade, April 28, 2012
Very cheap, but upon examination the "potting" of the halogen bulb in the reflector is poor quality. Every one of the bulbs is off-center in the reflector leading me to believe this is "B" grade product. Just got them so don't know how long they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Great deal when purchased in bulk. Won't buy individual bulbs ever again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deal!, May 30, 2014
Go to any Home Depot or Lowes and expect to pay at least 6 bucks a bulb. Here I'm only paying a little over a dollar a bulb.
And I consider that to be a good deal!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›