5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful aural wallpaper ...
Published 22 months ago by M. Butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50
I was very disppointed with this cd I was hoping it would be as good as Fifty Shades of Grey The Classical Album but it didn't come close. I never tire of playing the classical cd but this one Ive probably only listened to it a couple of times.
Published 17 months ago by Anne Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful aural wallpaper ..., November 14, 2012
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
Both this CD and the other - "Tribute to Fifty Shades Darker" - provide wonderful (and I believe original) piano compositions that don't distract while you're reading. I ordered these two CDs (from Amazon) as well as the "Fifty Shades of Grey - The Classical Album" just as I was finishing a novel about ancient Egypt. The three recordings complemented the novel ... surprisingly. And I didn't have any problems imagining Christian Grey sitting at a piano playing any of these pieces!
I'll admit that I'm a big-time fan of music - all genres - so I certainly recommend these recordings to anyone, who like me, occasionally enjoys having music playing in the background while reading - preferably instrumental recordings vs. vocals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect CD, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
The perfect CD. Perfect selections perfectly played. It's not only wonderful as background music for reading but for any time you want to relax or create a romantic mood. The music drifts through one's consciousness like silk in the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful CD., October 12, 2012
J Benz (Brookings, OR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful CD to read by, whether Fifty Shades of Grey or anything else. I have it on in the background even when surfing the net. Christian and Ana are then always with me. I hope the woman the producers just hired as screenwriter plays it while writing and focuses on the beauty of Christian's and Ana's love, not on the kinky. Ordering a few more copies to give to people I know love the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, September 28, 2013
I love this Cd and also bought its companion. The piano music is well-done and beautiful. Some songs are a little sad and dark, but overall, its lovely relaxing music. I did recognize a few songs from movies, (between the two CDs) but that doesn't detract from it. They are still beautiful songs. I recommend the music for whenever you need to escape and be calm.

5.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing and beautiful!!!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
Great piano music. Soothing music to read with or nap with or what ever you like.
I would recomend this CD to anyone who likes soft, beautiful and romantic music!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
It is an excellent companion to the book. I highly recommend it. It soars and falls, has passion and mood - simply excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get away music!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
Every time I read I have my mp3 buds in my ear and this is one I listened to all the time. It takes you to another place, just sail away in you dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accompaniment to reading Fifty Shades of Grey., November 23, 2013
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
Beautiful romantic piano playing technique of classical pieces. Great of listening and reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy of books.
Highly recommend if you are a lover or play piano.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50, April 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My!, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 (Audio CD)
This is fabulous music! I had to read 50 Shades again so I could imagine Christian playiing the piano and the sex scenes in the Red Room of Pain with the music in my head. I have played this music over and over many times. It's great for the bedroom when indulging in one's own sex scene!

Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50
Tribute to Fifty Shades of Grey 50 by Romantic Piano for Reading (Audio CD - 2012)
Rate and Discover Movies