“A how-to guide on fixing our national crisis. ... A damning critique not only of the Obama administration but also the half of the population that put him in office and still supports his devastating policies.” (Washington Times)
From the Back Cover
This One Book Can Stop Obama's Tyranny
Welcome to the newly created "union of socialist states of america," a land where
- Poverty is rewarded: Obama is actively creating a populace ever more slavishly dependent on the federal government for welfare, health care, food stamps, and unemployment.
- Success is punished: In the guise of "fairness," the president has openly declared war on those who have worked hard all their lives to achieve the American Dream.
- Our worst enemies are praised, but our allies stiffed: He treats radical Islamists in the Middle East like friends, then stiffs Israel and Western European allies.
- The military is used as a pawn: While Obama makes a show of using proud Navy SEALs as a publicity stunt, the overall strength of the military has been decimated.
- Our border descends into chaos: While his Fast and Furious program weaponizes the border, Obama attacks states for firmly enforcing immigration laws.
- Corporations and cronies make off with all the wealth: As the economy flatlines, Obama rewards his most deep-pocketed campaign donors and allies with fat grants and contracts.