Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Trident Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Re...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 28% off the $34.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Trident Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Grey
- Fits Moto G(tm) By Motorola(r)
- Slim & Lightweight
- Shock-absorbing Silicone Inner Layer
- Hardened Polycarbonate Outer Layer
- Slides In & Out Of Pocket With Ease
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 7.1 inches, 4 inches, 1.1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
Color: grey | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
The case comes in two pieces - a flexible rubber-feeling grippy piece and a harder plastic shell that goes around the rubber case. The hard shell makes it easy to remove from your pockets, the grippy rubber inside makes it easy to hold without dropping. The buttons and holes all match well to the phone. The case fits snugly to the body on the phone. It has a nice lip in front of the face of the phone so putting the phone face down won't scratch the face on flat surfaces. It doesn't make the phone very big, but feels like pretty good protection. The case is priced very competitively.
The rubber bits that fit in the headphone and USB plugs don't fit snugly inside the ports and leave space around the rubber body. The plug bits don't stay inside and come out too easily and the space between gets filled with gunk. The hard shell on the back doesn't have a piece of rubber, so on its back the phone will slide on hard surfaces.
The thin plastic screen protector is just as crappy as those used by other case manufacturers. When applying, the screen protector is equally good at picking dust out of the air as adhering to the screen. Once they have a spec of dust on them, to remove the bubble, you have to remove the dust - but it is impossible - blowing/touching adds more dust, wiping the screen protector with the provided cloth ruins the piece of plastic.
I've found a way to apply these irritating screen protectors. I ruined three of the stupid protective sheets before I found this method and it worked like a charm.
1. Go into your bathroom, run your shower to take dust out of the air. Clean off the phone.
2.Read more ›
I just got a Motorolla Moto G, and needed a case to protect my investment, and based on my experience with the Trident Aegis case for the Galaxy SII, I went with the same make/model case for my Moto G.
I'm not as excited for the Trident Aegis case for Moto G, but I am happy with my purchase. Below are the pros and cons of the Trident Aegis Galaxy SII case vs. Trident Aegis Moto G case;
- Moto G case is easier to get the phone/silicone into the hard outer case. I struggled with this on my Galaxy SII as the outer case was so tight I couldn't get the phone/silicone into it without hitting the power and volume keys, which would take me to the Android bootloader.
- The Moto G silicone piece is slightly stiffer, which I feel will be better for impact resistance.
- The new Trident logo looks better than the old logo
- The silicone Trident seal is missing from the back of the phone. I felt this was a great feature on the Galaxy SII case as it assisted in preventing the phone from sliding around on surfaces. The new Moto G case seems to be directly competing with the Otterbox Commuter by doing away with this feature and going for a smooth one piece outer case.
- Also missing on the Moto G case are the cutaways on the back shell exposing thick silicone bumpers for the corners. Again, the case seems to be trying to emulate the Otterbox Commuter.
- The tabs for the silicone that covers the charging port and headphone jack are no longer pulled through the outer shell. To me this feels cheaper and almost negates the purpose of these covers to keep out debris.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of my favorite phone cases that I've ever owned. It fits the buttons well and is cut-put adequately in the right places. Read morePublished 8 days ago by ktak
Protects phone fantastically: have dropped my phone onto hard surfaces multiple times and no problems. Read morePublished 16 days ago by P. Welch
This fits my Moto G (1st gen) perfectly. I've had a few drops since installing the case and the phone is just fine.Published 1 month ago by MJM
It fits very good. Covers both the audio and micro-usb ports, which you can easily peel back to insert them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jonathan Barnes
This is a very sturdy case. It really does a good job protecting the phone.Published 2 months ago by David Galli
Fits nice, looks nice and totally protects phone from being dropped.Published 3 months ago by J. Wester
Great case, lasted so far, keeping my phone secure. No complaints, sometimes catches on certain fabrics, but not a big deal.Published 3 months ago by Jeremy Hughes
have had it for 2 years I'm very rough on my phones and my phone is still flawless!Published 4 months ago by jz