5.0 out of 5 stars Best case in price range!
Published 20 months ago by waterbug

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits loose..
The black hard part doesn't fit well. It's kinda hanging on the back. The color isn't the pink shown in the pic either, it's more of a hot pink...
Published 17 months ago by MrsStro83

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case in price range!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Trident Case AEGIS Series Case for Apple iPad mini, Green (AG-IPADMINI-TG) (Personal Computers)
This case has all the features of the high dollar cases without the price. It's quality. Easy to install. The silicone feels nice, it does not add a lot of weight to the Ipad mini, its comfortable to grip. The ports are all protected for dust unlike many others. The silicone is pliable making pressing the home, volume, off button easy and does not stick like many that are hard plastic. You do have some protection on the front with the home button covered. The charge port is the opening for the lighting port only so fairly small unlike many other cases. The color is nice, and refreshing. This is my favorite case. I'm familiar with otterbox (defender and commuter), griffin survivor, gumdrop (drop tech), lifeproof, roocase, speck, Iblason. Cons on the case, there is no kickstand to view movies but that is known going in. Prop it on the knees, against the wall etc. For 1/3-1/4 the price, forget that, comparing price for price, this case is just as good as all those others. I do like the griffin survivor and gumdrop, lifeproof more than the rest and the least roocase, speck and otterbox commuter but I rate all these as good to excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 1, 2013
I think this case will protect my daughters iPad mini very well. I only wish that it had a plastic covering for the screen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 8, 2014
My 7 year old is autistic and needs a very sturdy case for his iPad mini. I bought this thinking it was the old case we had, with a hard backing, screen protector, and soft rubber all around. Boy was I wrong. The hard backing us too big, the screen protector is a flimsy thin piece of plastic, and the rubber casing didn't fit around the backing. Don't waste your money

4.0 out of 5 stars I pad mini case, February 8, 2014
Covers great..only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't cover the front like mine for the iPad 2. Still better then nothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits loose.., April 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, March 16, 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old son for his IPad mini. It's durable and keeps it light weight. Worth the money

3.0 out of 5 stars Good inner wrap, but outer protective shell isn't great, July 29, 2013
We bought two of these, and each of them have a great silicon/rubber colored liner that fits snugly around the device and allows perfect use of all the buttons and ports. The black outer piece, however, is a little flimsy and the bottom half actually flips off the devices very easily. They work well enough, so we've chosen not to return them, but I don't think we'd buy them again unless the company stated the outer shell was a bit more sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Good protection from back but wish it had a flap cover for front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 11, 2014
Just as described and I don't need to worry about my kids using the ipad, I feel confident that it is protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife's a speech pathologist and uses her ipad daily ..., July 5, 2014
My wife's a speech pathologist and uses her ipad daily with different kids. This protects it and its still slim, Comes with screen protector.

Rate and Discover Movies