5.0 out of 5 stars fine sugarless gum with a spearmint burst
Published on August 15, 2007 by Matthew G. Sherwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
The gum tasted alright at first, but lost its flavour after about 5 minutes of chewing. Will not buy again, however the price was good. Did not see any change in whitening of my teeth, but I'm sure it did something.
Published 4 months ago by Mal Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars fine sugarless gum with a spearmint burst, August 15, 2007
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Trident White Sugarless Gum, Spearmint, 12-12 Piece Packs (144 Pieces Per Box!) (Misc.)
Trident White makes a terrific spearmint flavored sugarless gum. The sugar free gum is healthier for your teeth; and the gum makes your breath fresh in an instant. The thin cardboard package is easy to carry because it is so small; and inside the thin cardboard package the pieces of gum are wrapped individually in tiny plastic pockets that are easy to open. The package states that the gum whitens teeth but I cannot comment on that. Always remember to brush your teeth--this gum isn't a substitute for that!

A single piece of gum has absolutely no sugar. Trident White uses sugar substitutes to sweeten the gum. Moreover, the gum stays fresh until the expiration date stamped on the reverse of the package. Good job!

Unfortunately, there are a couple of caveats: Read the ingredients list to see if there are any ingredients in this gum that might disagree with you. In addition, use this gum before any expiration date printed on the back of the thin cardboard container. Don't chew stale gum!

Have further questions? No problem--the manufacturers give you both a toll free number and a website. The website goes into detail about how this gum helps to whiten your teeth.

Overall, this is a great gum that comes packaged in an easy to carry container. This gum makes your breath fresh; and it's a very tasty gum that you won't want to spit out after a mere five minutes.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!, July 2, 2014
great price brought it twice and everything went perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 3, 2014
This product keeps my mouth from being dry and throat and its sugarless. What a blessing. You gotta try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gum, April 27, 2014
I love chewing this gum. The taste is really good and it whitens my teeth. I like whitening my teeth now instead of using White Strips, which hurt my teeth afterwards. I never had any pain with these so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, April 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 22, 2014
This purchase contained the perfect amount of gum for a family of chewers. Quality gum that Trident has always had with the great spearmint flavor I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Gum EVER!, March 10, 2014
Laura (Cooper City, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite gum and it's been driving me crazy that I cannot find it ANYWHERE! Every store pretty much carries the Trident Spearmint flavor, but none have the Trident WHITE! I wonder why!!! But it is my all time favorite gum, tastes great and really whitens. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite gum,, February 22, 2014
excellent taste. I don't tend to chew for very long ( nasty habit! ) but it's perfect for a breath-freshen-up or dry mouth. I buy a box regularly now.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as we expected, August 16, 2013
LEGO "LEGO" (Marin County, CA) - See all my reviews
For the first time we tried this item on amazon and are pleased with the decision. Price might not be very competitive, but adding that to other items in the box can save a trip to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trident White Gum, July 18, 2013
I like the flavor more than any other brand of gum. It is convenient for side pockets or in a vehicle to have handy

Rate and Discover Movies