5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!
Ive been a Massage therapist for more than 10 years,specializing in Neuromuscular therapy and Structural Bodywork. Valerie DeLaune has written a great book! Very simple to understand for the laypeople and great information for the beginner therapist and the seasoned therapist. This should be a book to recommend for your clients. I recommend them to my patients and had...
Published on April 21, 2008 by W. Rivera

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but...
I was hoping to get a lot of relief from back and neck pain because of the reviews of this book but was a little disappointed. Did not really help me. Hopefully it will work better you.
Published on June 9, 2011 by Just-Beeing-Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful information, March 3, 2010
This review is from: Trigger Point Therapy for Headaches and Migraines: Your Self -Treatment Workbook for Pain Relief (Paperback)
This book helped me so much. I have TMJ with pain in my jaw and Trapezius' and the information given in the book helped me lots. I have referred this book to all of my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars professional and clear hope for pain, November 7, 2013
Peggy Avent (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
It offers some clear, fresh ideas to resolve persistent pain. I heard about it from a researcher who uses it and demonstrated it in a professional conference. Very impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I tried it, October 28, 2014
Thanks to this book my jaw pain is much less severe! I'm so glad I tried it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough, clearly written, & with lots of photos, August 10, 2008
I also have Valerie DeLaune's excellent CD-ROM, "Pain Relief with Trigger Point Self-help." I don't actually suffer from headaches or migraines, myself, but bought this for a friend. The other reviewers have positive experience in using this book, and discuss it very well - I can only add that I think the book is well organized, clearly written, and importantly, has numerous photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 3, 2014
Dorothy Ambrosino (STATEN ISLAND, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Sent this as a gift for my sister wh suffers from migraines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, November 14, 2009
This book says it all and shows you how to take care of yourself. If you are looking for something the medical community has been unable to provide for you (as in relief without pharmaceuticals) this is it. Valerie DeLaune knows how to get this valuable information on paper and into your head, very accessible to anyone who can read. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Lots of information from many angles

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, February 23, 2014
Great book, very useful for massage therapists. I will use it in my practice every day.
And will also use the self treatments.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you get headaches, get this book, December 3, 2013
This is largely the same technique as Bonnie Prudden's Myotherapy. They both owe their origens to the work of Dr. Janet Travell with whom Prudden worked. This particular book has been very helpful to friends who are chronic headache sufferers.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFFINATELY RECCOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 23, 2013
A. Williams (Potsdam, NY USA) - See all my reviews
if you suffer from headaches of any kind, especially migraines, you will love this book.. It teaches you how to help with them. It does not cure migraines per say. You should also seek the assistance of a professional. This is an educational book with tools to help you.

$21.95 $15.84