Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Nope, just make sure you get the right one for your camera.
Dec 13, 2013 by Just Pete
votes
what does it do? Dec 14, 2013
The Triggertrap cables connects your DSLR camera to your phone/tablet to allow you to remote trigger your camera. Also allows for triggering your camera based on time, sound, distance. The software is available on both Android and iOS. The cable with the box converts the audio controls into signals your camera understands. The second cable is the adaptor to plug into your brand of camera. I have two adaptor for my different cameras while I just have one control cable.
Dec 14, 2013 by Allan Barnett
votes
According to the Triggertrap Web Site (www.triggertrap.com) you would need : Triggertrap Mobile Dongle and cable kit (MD-N3 for Canon)
Dec 22, 2013 by Terry Naylor
votes
If your camera does not have this plug hole (1,5mm) for external accessories, i'm sorry to say " not compatable" Good photography, and best wishes for the holidays. LS
Dec 23, 2013 by Louis Savaria
votes
Your camera uses the TC-DC2 connector. That connector will work with both the iPad and Samsung Tab as that end of the connector is a standard headphone connector. The other end will fit your camera.
Dec 4, 2013 by Terry Naylor
votes
No but thehttp://shop.triggertrap.com/collections/canon/products/triggertrap-mobile-dongle-md-n3-for-canon should be.
Oct 29, 2013 by Terry Naylor
votes
Yes it actually comes with the connector for both the camera (Canon 60D) to the Triggertrap and the Triggertrap to the mobile device.
Aug 1, 2013 by Terry Naylor
votes
Go to the trigger trap web page and use their compatibility chart. Once you find the model which works for your camera you can order it on Amazon if you choose to.
Jun 18, 2013 by DLevity
votes
It comes with the correct cable if you order the canon version. I found it to work fine. If you are using it with an android phone it has a few less features than the iOS app does but nothing major. Iuse with Android and my ipod touch. I hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2013 by Frank A Auge
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers