Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 9, 2011
I had put off purchasing a heated seat cushion because I had heard bad reviews across the board. I finally did it this year and am SO glad I did! This is a fabulous addition to my old beater of a winter car where the heat doesn't work very well and no heated seats. I haven't even had to use the 'high' heat option as the low is perfect. And just as advertised, it heats up in minutes! So while waiting for the car to warm up I am already toasty warm. The heated back part is what sealed the deal - if that wasn't part of this cushion I would be missing out.
0Comment69 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2011
I bought this for my 2003 Jeep Wrangler. It's a soft-top, and I drive it daily... and while the heater is great, coming outside after work and it's 3 degrees is not an enjoyable ride home.

I put the seat on last week, and I am very impressed with the heat. I turn it on high, and within about 20 seconds I can feel the warmth coming from the seat. In fact, I can't leave the seat on high for longer than five minutes, or I'll start sweating.

Despite the heat, however... I can't figure out how to make the seat-portion attach to my seat. There are two elastic straps for the back, which slide over the back of the seat. However, there are just two elastic straps that hang down from the front of the seat. These straps have small "loops" at the end. A small envelope included had five oddly-shaped "hooks," but there are no instructions explaining how to attach the seat so it doesn't slide around.

I've tried it a couple different ways, but I can't find a method to keep the seat cover stationary, so when I step up-an-in to the Jeep, I don't have to rearrange the seat warmer.

So bottom line... it works well, but needs some explanation of the best way to keep it in place.

Edit - Purchased November 2011. It stopped working mid-February 2012. Very disappointed in the entire thing.
22 comments41 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2011
Great heating seat although the cord is on the left side of the seat which is not good for the driver's seat.
22 comments35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2011
You don't have to buy a $40K car to get warm seats. I thought seat warmers were a gimmick until I tried one......you will love this product. Take the time to properly secure it in your car...otherwise it will move and be a pain to arrange everytime you get in your car.
0Comment33 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2011
Just picked up a 07 H3 and was thrilled that it had heated seats. Well, I was also thrilled that it had DVD players built into the headrests. Well a used car is a used car and I think who ever installed the aftermarket DVD players used the wiring for the heated seats. I think they asked the last owner, do you want heated seats or DVD players. Anyways I called the nearest Hummer dealer and they said I would have to bring it in so they could look at the wiring. They also said it could cost anywhere from $300 to $600 dollars to fix. Well this prompted plan B, HEATED SEAT CUSHIONS!!! Went up on line to Amazon and found a heated seat for about $20.00 and in order to save on shipping I bought two of them. Got them in less than a week and installed them in the H3 and they work great. High is almost to hot and low seems to be just right. I really can not tell that I am sitting on a heated seat cushion. I am sure the high setting will come in handy when it really gets cold. But for right now the are working great. Thought I would wait a couple of weeks before I wrote this review. I would recommend this auto heated seat cushion for anyone who is thinking about spending big bucks on a repair job. These seats are a cost effective fix for (oem) heated seats that have quit working. By the way my cord is on the right side of the seat with plenty of cord room to the outlet.This would be the drivers side. Now on the passenger side it is also on the right side which puts it further from the outlet but in my H3 it still reaches the 12V outlet. Making sure that the straps are attached to the seat good helps from slipping but once you have sat in it a few times it conforms well to the seat.
on November 17, 2011
I put this into my vehicle and it works great. It was 26 degrees at the end of my shift tonight and the seat heater was warm in about 1 minute. Even at it's low setting it gets to warm for me and after 10 minutes I switch it off. I've been a professional mechanic for 35 years, and will attest to the quality of this. I've had it for about a month now and no issues.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2011
My wife always wanted heated seats in the car. Tried Trillium TWI. Great product, works well, so far. Warms up in less then a minute. Stays in place. Saved me a lot of money.
on November 20, 2011
Thanks to other people's review of this heated car seat cushion, my wife bought this seat cushion for my back problems. Not only does it heat my bottom and back with soothing comfort, it heats up FAST and the padding is great! I have over an hour each way to work, that is why I needed this product and it was recommended by my physical therapist. Even though it has a red "on" light on the plug that shuts off when the key is out, we still make sure it's "unplugged" before we leave the car.
on November 24, 2011
If you're looking for uncomfortably warm buns....this is not your seat warmer. I AM NOT looking for hot just something to take the chill off while my engine gets warm. This works for my needs. I really don't see a difference between it's hi &lo setting, either keeps me comfortable. Make sure the outlet you plug into isn't powered when car is turned off, could easily drain battery over night.
**EDIT** as you can read, I liked the seat warmer...lasted 2 weeks and stopped working. Checked the inline fuse, not the problem. Too bad!
on November 28, 2011
My Trillium seat cushion starts to heat up almost immediately. I's great. The real test will come in its lasting power. Last year a comptetitor's brand didn't last me the season so I'm trying the Trillium. It gets hot and is easy to use. I hope it continues to work through the winter. Getting two years out of it would be an added bonus. We'll see. It's wonderful now! Shipping was really quick too. Susan