Trim-Pet Dog Nail Clippers ~ Professional Vet Quality ~ Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blades With Safety Guard ~ Ergonomic Designed Handles For Easy Precise Cutting ~ Groom Small, Medium Or Large Dogs And Cats ~ Nail Trimmers Designed By Veterinarians ~ Trim Animal Nails With Total Confidence (FREE Bonus Nail And Claw File) "Healthy Pet Grooming" LIFETIME Money Back Guarantee!
|Sale:||$21.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✓*** XTRA....XTRA...*** "TRIM-PET" responds to CUSTOMERS by REENGINEERING cutting surface of blades and creating a new LOCKING MECHANISM!
- ✓"HEALTHY PET GROOMING GUARANTEE" We guarantee all "TRIM-PET" products to be the absolute best money can buy...If for any reason you are not 100% SATISFIED just contact our customer support and you will receive a FULL REFUND, no questions asked!
- ✓HEAT TREATED TEMPERED STAINLESS STEEL CUTTING BLADES produce an extremely sharp cutting surface holding a RAZOR SHARP edge much longer. COMFORTABLE large oversize ERGONOMIC handles prevent hand fatigue and make cutting through even the thickest nails a breeze. EXTRA STRONG CONICAL SPRING creates smooth actuation while producing QUICK POSITIVE RETURN to get ready for the next cut.
- ✓ANTI-PINCH TELESCOPING SPRING GUARD protects user's hands while cutting. THE ONLY CLIPPERS that makes SPRING LOSS IMPOSSIBLE which will render any clippers USELESS! NAIL CUTTING GUIDE helps INEXPERIENCED groomers gauge proper amount to trim with each cut. FREE NAIL FILE allows user to smooth out burrs left behind after cutting.
- ✓"MY "TRIM-PET" CLIPPERS came on time and I really liked the way it was packaged. Firstly, it was so easy to get out of the package. I really liked the color and how solid it felt in my hand. I was excited to give it a try, because Becky, my female Pomachon needed her nails trimmed badly. Now, the real test, will she let me trim her nails without trying to bite me and escape. I couldn't believe my eyes, as she just lay there peacefully, while Trim-Pet effortlessly and precisely cut her nails. The cut was so smooth that I didn't even need the bonus file, but have used to file my own nails and it too works great! I noticed there were other clippers that were cheaper and I have a whole drawer full of those. I guess it's true that "you get what you pay for." Don't make the same mistake I did, buy quality the first time and it will last a lifetime." Richard L. Amazon Customer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Afraid to Hurt Your Dog, But Know Those Nails Are Too Long?
Dogs whose claws grow too long are in discomfort - if your clippers are not super sharp, you run the risk of inflicting pain on your best friend.
So what do you do?
I've owned and loved dogs my whole life. I know most pet owners neglect their dog's nails because they fear hitting the quick, (Blood Vessel) causing bleeding!
Cutting too deep can cause health problems for your dog.
Long nails are dangerous. If let grow too long they can puncture their pads and cause infection. Regular trimmings train the quick to grow short of the nail end.
My experience with most nail clippers is that they are poor quality making it very difficult for dog owners to gain confidence to trim their pet's nails. It is my mission to offer a clipper that is extremely sharp and high quality, which can transform nail trimming from a distasteful task into a pleasure.
After long search I found the right combination of sharp yet ergonomic clippers that do the job right the first time. Don't take my word for it, get a pair now - if they don't cut it, I will refund every dime without question.
Trim Pet Dog Nail Clippers:• Are a product for every dog lover who wants cut to your dogs nails
• Gain confidence to handle this grooming task on your own
• Save money on your veterinary bill
• Vet quality, which will impress even your picky canine
• Heavy duty spring loaded cutting mechanism
• Super sharp cutting blades for fast, accurate cuts
So, Buy yours and start trimming now!
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Trim-Pet Dog Nail Clippers ~ Professional Vet Quality ~ Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blades With Safety Guard ~ Ergonomic Designed Handles For Easy Precise Cutting ~ Groom Small, Medium Or Large Dogs And Cats ~ Nail Trimmers Designed By Veterinarians ~ Trim Animal Nails With Total Confidence (FREE Bonus Nail And Claw File) "Healthy Pet Grooming" LIFETIME Money Back Guarantee!
Millers Forge Dog Nail Clip, Large B004QJYZ52
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Trim-Pet Products||amabus||MoJo Petslife||Amazon.com|
|Color||Yellow and Grey||Deep blue||Green||beige|
|Dimensions||0.5 inches x 9.2 inches x 4.8 inches||0.3 inches x 7.5 inches x 2.5 inches||1 inches x 8.3 inches x 3.2 inches||0.63 inches x 6.5 inches x 2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.4 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Thus we are 'taking our time' and hopefully before the end of the year comes I will have at least done the nails on his back feet. I hope to convince him with the judicious use of Salmon Jerky rewards that having a pedicure is not the end of the world. Wish me luck. Even with that tiny little trim he gave me a disturbed panicked look and began the whole "you're not the boss of me" shenanigans.
Thankfully these are very high quality and let me make little bitty snips without putting pressure on his Majesty's nails. I am also glad they came with a file which will help keep those slightly trimmed nails from ending up as tiny little dog shivs. So we are on our way and who knows, perhaps 2015 will have less clicky clacks from old gnarly nails on the wooden floors.
(side note..the packaging was actually easy to remove!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works pretty good. Does cut a bit rough. But for the price it's good.Published 14 hours ago by Laura J Humphrey
This is a great product; it makes trimming our 50# puppy's nails easy and safe!Published 14 days ago by Susie Beyer
Very sharp and easy to hold. The spring mechanism that allows the blades to return to the open position are superior to any other clippers I have had.Published 26 days ago by Mary Knight
My old trimmers were getting dull and I decided to try a new brand this time around, willing to spend a bit more on a better product. These couldn't cut butter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Deerhoundlvr
Works as better than expected. It does not pull my fur baby's nails. Makes it easy to cut with her not fighting me like before.Published 1 month ago by Becky Keith
These clippers are easy to hold, cut well, and has an optional guard that you can use to ensure that you don't cut too much at a time.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer