5.0 out of 5 stars My first experience with any "toy" and... Wow!
Published on April 27, 2011 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but nothing I would brag about
Before this, I never owned a Rabbit, but all my friends said that it was a really good vibrator. So I purchased this. The only down side is the battery compartment. The batteries don't stay in. Besides that, no complaints.
Published on March 20, 2009 by T. Whyte

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My first experience with any "toy" and... Wow!, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Classic Rabbit Vibrator (Health and Beauty)
I was interested in buying a toy for myself for the days when my husband is too tired to do anything. I looked online and saw the Rabbit Vibe. The first thing that caught my attention was the price: it was being offered at $17.95 - 70% off regular price! I read the information on the website and was super exited to get one. I am weary about purchasing online and this would be my first "toy" purchase of my life. So I read all the consumer reviews I could dig up. It was all over the place with some being bad experiences but most saying at least a few good things about the Rabbit itself. I figured, with that price, it wouldn't be so much of a waste to at least try it out.

The shipping was fabulous. It came a day earlier than it said it would arrive! Some of the reviews read that the Rabbit Vibe didn't have enough "juice" to bring a woman to climax. So after I washed it I gave it a try with the rotation beads and the bunny ears at full power - big mistake. It felt so good I came in less than 3 minutes!! Although very thrilled about that, I wanted to enjoy it so I went at it again - this time with rotation beads on medium speed and the ears at low speed gradually working my way up. This time I was able to hold back for 15 minutes feeling totally satisfied *sigh* Heaven :)

The wire didn't bother me; I like to be able to see what speed does which action. And since I did it in the daytime the noise was barely noticeable over the usual birds singing outside and such. I am worried about whether or not it will break. I really hope not seeing as how much I love it but with the total coming out to about $28 including shipping and handling, I wouldn't be as angry as I would have been. The experience was amazing! I am so happy I decided to buy a Rabbit Vibe and am proud to own one :) All in all, I would totally recommend this to a friend while it is still on sale!

5.0 out of 5 stars orgasms thank god!, February 21, 2009
so i had had sex with 4 men and never had an orgasm, i bought a vibrator and still didnt have one i seriously thought i was one of those women who couldnt have an orgasm and got so depressed over it, i was too self concious to sleep with anyone because i thought i couldnt have an O...but this vibrator is O-M-G- with a million capital O's it is amaazzzzinggg.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but nothing I would brag about, March 20, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars my 1st rabbit, March 11, 2009
Only my secound vibrator ever and my 1ST RABBIT and I have to say all the talk I've heard about rabbit vibs is true.I love it!The pink color the texture,the small shaft(not too big) the dual action moving head and the ears of the course ears are greeat.The only thing I don't like is the cord gets in the way and it's hard to just use the rabit ears for clitoral stimili.Over all and for the price a little piece of X-ta-c!

1.0 out of 5 stars broken in no time,, April 20, 2009
This item works, but not for very long. Its only a two months old and already broken. Also, watch for sharp edges, and cheap plastic smell. You can do better than this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars I waited so long to get this....., May 11, 2013
This review is from: Classic Rabbit Vibrator (Health and Beauty)
I waited so long to get this, saw a sale on it here on Amazon and decided to finally get it. I must say that when I first got it, I put the batteries in an it worked perfectly. So, anyways, while using it, the pearls jam up, there is this grinding sound that is unappealing, and it stopped rotating. This is ridiculous, good thing I bought another one as a back up (diff brand and store) incase this one did not work out. Oh, and the material is that OLD JELLY that smells and can make you sick... this is the outdated jelly and its gross. It sweats, smells, and gets sticky. If you are looking for the classic jack rabbit, I would suggest not buying this one and getting a different brand, or getting the newer jack rabbit, its the rechargeable one and it has the updated jelly that wont make sweat, get sticky, or smell as bad as this one.

The only reason I give it one star is because the rabbit is very powerful, thats it..the rest of it is terrible.

I do NOT recommend this one at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not worth your money do not buy it., March 25, 2013
This review is from: Classic Rabbit Vibrator (Health and Beauty)
This is awful! Do not waste your money on it!! Cheap quality. Compared to other products similar to this, there is NO COMPARISON! It is so bad I feel I should fight to return it, even though I know I can't.

2.0 out of 5 stars keep looking, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Classic Rabbit Vibrator (Health and Beauty)
the cord went glitchy, the battery pack is insanely large, the rabbit ears barely worked and the pearls didnt do anything but make the whole thing sieze up when it was used

2.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, August 23, 2009
The rabbit is off the hook however the rotation isn't what I expected and its not thick enough for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but rotation sucks, May 31, 2009
I love this toy so much. I find it best to sit on it in my computer chair. The rotation is loud, and doesn't really work. But for the price, the vibration is just fine for me : )

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›