5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!!
Published on December 21, 2010 by Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Inside was stripped. Batteries didn't work. Really disappointed. Never worked with brand new batteries.
Published 3 months ago by barbie

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!!, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Trinity Vibes Pink Waterproof Rabbit Vibrator (Health and Beauty)
First, this was my VERY FIRST sex toy. Ever. And I just used it (twice.) I was a tiny bit concerned at first because it wouldn't vibrate, but because it's waterproof (dur) you need to screw the battery "cap" on REALLY tight. After I figured that much out, it worked like a charm. It's very quiet and OH MY GOD does it feel good. It took me quite a bit of time to get over what this did to me. It feels....fairly real, for something that isn't the real thing. I would recommend it for people who want an (inexpensive) fun toy! Especially beginners. I'm assuming veterans are WAY more critical.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, April 13, 2013
i really love this vibrator. it really hits the spot. its easy to use and the vibrating pressure is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, December 29, 2013
Amazing! ;) My boyfriend got me this as a special xmas present. Omg, is all i have to say. The orgasms from it are insane & the sex after is incredible because of the sensation. A must have for all women.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Orgasm!, July 27, 2012
The vibrator was bigger than I expected, but I was satisfied with the product. It gives great orgasms...I would recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, September 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey Now New best friend!!!!, May 4, 2012
Wow wow does what its was made to do. For the price it is a great vibrator and all women should get one if you lke this type of thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, Not that loud, September 20, 2012
I'm new to sex toys and this is my first one. It's really good and brings about orgasms quickly. As long as you clean it sufficiently it's a good toy, easy to clean, does its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, November 8, 2012
Simple, fun. That is really all you need to know- Product arrived on my doorstep on time and very discretely. I am completely satisfied ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars TOY, August 1, 2012
WE LOVE IT !!!!
AND WE'RE HAVING FUN WITH IT EVERY TIME WE USE IT !!!!
THANKS ......LOVE THE EARS !!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Buzz Buzz, January 27, 2014
I'm not too familiar with the quality of these items, but, this one seems to be pretty good. It's a bit louder than I had hoped, but, for the price, I can't complain

Trinity Vibes Pink Waterproof Rabbit Vibrator