Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2013
This is a good sampler for children, but not for adults in my opinion. I had never heard of this band before, but it was definitely a fun album and very pleasing to listen to. I didn't feel like turning it off after 5 minutes like I normally do.
on December 29, 2012
I do not like this sampler at all and the sound quality is terrible. Aside from it being a free item I cannot say I will purchase from this company..

The item does not work in my itunes either...
on November 3, 2012
This is fantastic! I love this music ... and it has the approval of my 13 mos and 4.5 yr old grandsons. Not the retread of traditional nursery and preschool songs. The 'classics' are great, but this is a discovery too good to be missed by moms, dads, grands, aunts, uncles, daycares, etc ...

I extremely pleased. I could exhaust the dictionary with superlatives. Get this for your collection. You'll be glad you did [so will the little ones.]Shakin' It
on September 3, 2012
Songs were pretty good....Quality of the music was very good..... Not the typical songs you hear that have been re-done dozens of times.... for that reason, it took a few times for my kids to get used to them....
on December 29, 2012
This is a great, free sampler for kids. It isn't too annoying and kids would still like it. Great download for kids! Very upbeat and fun to dance to.
on November 30, 2012
At Last real music for children. Music good, clean lyric which is very rare nowadays, fun to listen to. Certainly I recommend it.
on November 24, 2012
Crazy, cute little kids album. I'm almost 50 and I even love it. Put your inhibitions away and enjoy! (It's completely clean.)
on December 6, 2012
Bought this since it was offers for free. As usual I am highly impressed with the music randomly served up for free from amazon
on September 27, 2013
Got this for teaching dance to wee ones. Like the music for movement. The kiddos like it too. Perfect for creative movement.
on January 29, 2013
Since this was free I got it for the grandchildren. The songs are pleasant and they enjoyed them. Can't go wrong for free.