Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sorvita Triphala - Organic Triphala Extract for Detox, Cleansing, & Weight-loss - Now with Full 30 Day Supply. Traditional Ayurvedic Purifier Herbal Formula. Premium Natural (Fruit Extract) Supplement
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 22, 2013
was also a skeptic, but this came highly recommended by a neighbor. I'm pleasantly surprised at how effective it is. Not harsh like so many over the counter products. I have also experimented around with the dosage, seeing as it's not an Rx product; don't be afraid to experiment (within reason!)
Seems to really keep digestion in motion without all the intestinal rumbling (and accompanying fear!) I know it's not an energy product, but it's nice to go to work feeling a bit lighter.
on August 30, 2013
I first heard about Triphala on the Dr. Oz show and thought about trying it but I wasn't sure. After I read that it could improve my weight loss results when taken with my Garcinia that I finally ordered it. I am really happy with this product. I was concerned it would be too hard on my system but it has been great. I take two at night before bed and get very comfortable results each morning. I'm really excited to see how it effects my weight loss over the coming weeks.
on September 13, 2013
I've read about the cleanse thing and was a bit skeptical. But, decided to give it a shot without doing anything too radical.

I have only been using Sorvita Triphala for a few days, but I do feel better. This is a gentle cleanse, unlike some that seem a bit extreme.

I'm getting good results - I feel better and my clothes are a little looser. So, I'm going to stick with it and I would recommend it to others.
on November 4, 2013
I love this product, I have terrible IBS so I went on the internet to find something other than a prescription and I can across this on a website it is wonderful and I also found out that it can help prevent anyone from getting the flu so it is a 5 stars for me!!!!!
on October 10, 2013
i had a severe side reaction ..afte 2 days of taking at recommended 2 capsule dosage at night..on day 2 had SEVERE DIZZINESS and nauseation...felt really wromng..every body is different i guess this NOT FOR ME.
on September 30, 2013
I have read about TRIPHALA for a long time. I've been taking it daily and it really seems to help! I have lost a few pounds, feel more energetic and feel fuller after eating smaller amounts. It is doing the trick and I would recommend it!
on October 2, 2013
It was not for me. It made me have gas and bloating and actually to take a acid reducer while trying it. Of course I stopped taking it.
on October 9, 2013
It worked just not as quickly as expected. Will be ordering more and keep trying. Will have more to say after next supply.
on August 2, 2014
This product was great. I didn't feel bloated, cramped, or have any discomfort like I've experienced with other cleansing herbs. This is the second brand of Trifala I have tried, and it is my favorite. I totally recommend for anyone who is looking to cleanse their body naturally or even anyone suffers from occasional constipation, This is so much better for you than laxative or even stimulant herbal blends. Plus, a few weeks after my order, I got a call from the company asking how I liked their product. Great customer service! And they sent me a discount coupon for my next order. Super nice!
on February 8, 2015
I am not sure if did or did not stall my weight gain but while using this and dieting and exercise, I lost couple of pounds. Saw no side effects yet though

See 1 answered question