Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on August 21, 2007
I generally don't write product reviews but this to me is amazing. I have been having digestion issues for a couple of years now. I did not want to use laxatives or strong products. I came across this name quite by accident. I have just ordered my second batch of Triphala and will never go without it again! I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. I have had about 4 friends/relatives try it and love it! If you suffer from digestion issues, in my opinion, Triphala is an absolute must!
on January 22, 2007
This Ayurvedic herbal product, Triphala, is wonderful for daily regularity and digestive system health. I first purchased some in a local natural foods & supplements store for my 80-year old mother, who needed something gentle, natural and effective to stay regular, and this does the trick. I began taking it myself soon after (about a year ago -- I'm now 60), and it's very comforting to know that you are doing something really natural and healthy for your digestive system, helping to prevent all the disorders that arise there as we age, and keeping your absorption of nutrients and your metabolism at optimum levels -- along with the good feeling of just being easily regular every day! I take 2 tabs each morning and evening, and I recommend Triphala to everyone to remain healthy and to feel good!
on November 27, 2006
As the label says, it's "potent yet gentle". Unlike Western-style formulas, it's mellow and doesn't make you have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Great during a cleansing fast or just for every day.

From an ayurvedic website: "Triphala Rasayana helps cleanse and tone the entire digestive tract [with three types of astringent fruits/plants], strengthens the digestion to deter further ama formation and strengthens and purifies the liver. It can be taken by all body types. For cleansing, take 2-4 tablets of ... Triphala Rasayana with warm water about an hour before bed, for 30 days. For ongoing maintenance, take 1-2 tablets every night all year round."
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 25, 2009
I had 3 medications after major surgery that were constipating. In the hospital I was given stewed prunes with all 3 meals, and that eventually worked. It normally takes days for the digestive system to work after post-surgery anethesia. Once home, I had to continue with 3 constipating tablet form medications. I used this Triphala (Ayurvedic) Internal Cleanser without any special changes in diet (no more stewed prunes or anything special). It really worked and without any discomfort or side effects.

At the time of my order, this one had the best price.
on August 14, 2009
This product is very helpful in cleansing and balancing the digestive system. It helps with regularity and tones the colon. Assists with the cleansing and balancing of other systems as well...I will never go without it.
on May 29, 2007
Have been taking it now for about 8 days and experienced nothing.....