Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 3, 2012
I was a little leery of getting this product at first because of the lack of Amazon reviews and one of them not being very good. That being said I am very happy I took a risk and bought this product after reading almost 70 positive reviews for the same product on the Khol's website. This buffet server arrived with my amazon prime in two day's time with absolutely no imperfections. The ceramic containers hold a LOT of food; I have used the item twice for parties of 40 plus people (with food left over). I used it to keep chicken and beef warm (each container holds about 4 pounds of fajitas) and the third container held a lot of rice and beans. The individual knobs to keep food warm are wonderful, they have three levels of heat. The food is warmed quickly on the hottest level and food keeps warm without a problem; I have not had any food burn and the food was kept warm for about four hours. People commented on the functionality and attractiveness of the product and I cannot help but gush about what a great bargain this item is; the cost is minimal really if you consider how much time and effort it saves you when entertaining; just put the food in it and walk away. There are no worries about serving your guests cold food anymore. Love the glass lids, no, they do not seal tightly but when people are serving themselves the lids are pretty much off anyway. Love that you can just store the food in the ceramic lidded containers in the fridge after the party. They wash very, very easily and food comes right off. The electrical cord is on the shorter end definitely but if you place it by a plug it is not an issue. All in all I am extremely happy with the product and really glad I bought it. This would be a great gift for anyone who does any sort of entertaining. The box is indeed a bit big and on the heavier side, it is about three feet long and I am guessing in the twenty something pound range.
on April 4, 2012
After looking at the available options, I chose this one based on the size of the crocks and the price. I will only need this buffet server a couple of times a year, but the smaller crocks wouldn't have held enough to feed my guests. This buffet server was more affordable than the other options, as well. I have not yet served food from it, but I opened the box, inspected it, cleaned it, and plugged it in. There are a couple of very small imperfections in the ceramic crocks, but everything cleaned up very nicely and heated up very well. There are spoon inserts in each crock, which may prove to be somewhat troublesome when heating food, or they may prove helpful when serving. It's rather large on the counter, but the crocks are turned sideways so as to take up slightly less counter space, and each crock has its own control. Overall, it is attractive and looks like it will work quite well for my purpose.
on April 7, 2012
I purchased this and loved it, but within less than a year it quit working...very aggravating as it was not cheap
on November 13, 2015
Works great and it makes it easy to cook with my work schedule. The first set I got had a cracked ceramic but they fairly quickly got back to me and sent a free replacement. Very happy customer and stores123 made it very clear they care about their customers.
on December 11, 2012
I'm able to make three "sides" a day or two before a dinner party right in the 2 1/2 qt. crock, refrigerate them, then put them into the server on high, stirring every half hour or so for 2 to 3 hours, then on low until it's time to serve. Takes a lot of stress off the holidays!!
on April 23, 2016
This unit is great! I bought it to use to keep side dishes warm during holiday dinners when oven space is over crowded. It is easy to use and has a lot of convenient features. The only drawback is that it is a bit heavy but I think that is unavoidable. It would be great to use to serve a pasta bar or a taco bar. It also makes a nice looking buffet serving station. Love it!!
on February 19, 2013
We got this just in time for superbowl parties. It worked out great. The product is a little large for storage, but seems to be the perfect size when we are using it. It arrived on time. I was a little concerned with the packaging as the box looked like it had been through hell. The buffet server was in perfect condition on the inside. It was very well protected by the packaging.
on March 24, 2013
I love it this product and I've used it about 4-5 times now to not only keep food warm but to cook side dishes. I only wish that it had included spoons that fit in the slots it provides I've been unable to find any that work and I wish it had a rack to hold the lids when they are not in use like other models. However for the price it can't be beat.
on January 1, 2015
Bought this for a Christmas gift. Very nice, great deal for the price (which was actually $20 less 2 weeks ago). High quality construction, nice glass lids. Each pot has its own control which is nice. Still a great deal at the current price, definitely recommend.
on January 1, 2013
This purchase is my second of two. I use the both. 3 qts may be better than 2.5 qts. 2.5 just does not hold a full container of many prepared foods. I do like the they are great. I have put my old roaster/buffet servers away.
GLWH/buyer/owner/user