- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Carnal Comics (1997)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000LNGUCS
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,116,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Triple X Cinema: A Cartoon History (Volume 1) Paperback – 1997
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This short-ish paperback is *filled* with information about the players (Nina Hartley, Savannah, etc.) and the films/videos. (Cafe Flesh, Green Door, and so on.) Unfortunately, the cartoon format makes it difficult for the authors to go into anything in much depth, but this same limitation makes the book brisk and entertaining to read. If you have any interest in the "Golden Age", American adult films, and the origins of what has come to be called "The Industry", this book is THE one to read.
I recommend it highly.