Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alan Jackson: Triple Feature
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

93%

on May 11, 2014
This guys been around a long time and he's about as country as a singer can be. He's one of the rare talents, that any song he sings is good. He's one of the safest bets to buy a CD without a disappointment, because if he's singing, it's going to be worth listening to and foot stompin' good! This is a PERFECT example of his work. A.J. is a Super Star!
on May 28, 2011
Country is not my favorite genre of music, but I have a passion for all things Americana and that includes traditional country music. Without a doubt, Alan Jackson is one of my favorite country artists. Partly that's because he has such a great voice. Perhaps even more importantly, however, I like Alan Jackson's music because it really sticks to the roots of country music. This is especially true on "Triple Feature, Volume 2" which is a compilation of his first three albums, "Here in the Real World," Don't Rock the Jukebox," and "A Lot About Livin' (And A Little `Bout Love"). Each of these three albums contains a nice mix of slow ballads and up tempo honky tonk and swing songs. If you like heavy doses of fiddles, pedal steel, and twanging guitars in your country music, you will love the songs on these three CDs. It is true that many of the songs are so good that they can be found on Alan Jackson's first "Greatest Hits Collection" (e.g., "Here In The Real World," "Chasin' That Neon Rainbow," "I'd Love You All Over Again," "Don't Rock the Jukebox," "Dallas," "Midnight In Montgomery," "Love's Got a Hold On You," "Someday," "Chattahoochee," "She's Got the Rhythm (And I Got The Blues)," "(Who Says) You Can't Have It All"), and "Mercury Blues"). Still, all three CDs are solid, and there are some really good songs that aren't found elsewhere (e.g., "Ace Of Hearts," "Wanted," "She Don't Get The Blues," "Home," "Short Sweet Ride," "That's All I Need To Know," "Love's Got A Hold On You," "Just Playin' Possum," "Tonight I climbed The Wall," "I Don't Need The Booze (To Get A Buzz On)," "I'm Up To My Ears in Tears," "Tropical Depression," and "If It Ain't One Thing (It's You)"). This is a great collection of traditional country songs, at a great price, that will give you a comprehensive sense of the first stage Alan Jackson's incredible country music career.
on January 11, 2014
These are 3 great albums but they've all been previously released. Nothing new. You may / may not save over buying albums separately.
on December 21, 2010
I love listening to Alan Jackson sing and this album was a good one. I now have it on my iTunes so I can listen wherever I am. It is well worth the $$ I paid for it. On the drives on these Texas highways, nothing is better than cranking the sound up loud, listening to Alan singing. That's the good life!
on June 6, 2014
Love Alan Jackson--especially these earlier songs which showcase his great songwriting and exceptional voice. Highly recommend for all real country music fans.
on January 16, 2014
My husband is a big Alan Jackson fan. He loved this CD. It's a mixture of his hits. I would recommend this to any fan of Country music.
on December 21, 2013
Alan Jackson is one of country musics greatest and this collection proves why. These are my favorite albulms by him. Good music.
on February 14, 2014
I recommend just about everything that Alan Jackson sings. Alan is one of the better artist of todays country music scene.
on August 4, 2013
All of Alan Jackson's early music in one package. Great county music that can be listened to over and over!!!
on May 12, 2015
Just Great Country Music! AJ top performer!